• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I think every person should exhaust all options to live instead of die.there are some things that suicide is a no brainer, out in space and you're going to die horrible death, caught behind enemy lines and you know you will be tortured and killed, you are terminally ill and going to be dying within weeks anyhow. but most things try everything else first. we may not live a perfect life but it's possible it can improve. like me my physical pain and illness hasn't improved much but I did decide to fight. the result I finally have a better quality of life . I may suffer but i'm glad i'm here. I was ready to die because I couldn't stand the pain/illness anymore but another site I joined saved my life and i'm so happy they did. i'm not saying not to commit suicide, that is everyones choice, im just saying look at every angle and be absolutely sure. if you make a mistake this is one mistake that you can't fix. I hope you all find your true path and be careful no matter what you do.

S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
nah

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Superfluous, LastFlowers, Alchemist and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I agree to disagree.

Reactions: Superfluous and Sick Boy
S

StoleYoWaifu

May 9, 2019
Nah... Agree to disagree

Tbh that sounds like the "Do you actually wanna die or you just don't wanna feel like this anymore?"

In my case... I wanna die, simple as that... You can change my whole life situation, I would still want to die

Reactions: Alchemist
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I don't see any reason to suffer longer than you have to

Reactions: Superfluous, StoleYoWaifu and Alchemist