• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
How does someone like me go on? I see the tragic disgusting web of manipulation and power-play that mankind is and I do not want to participate in it. I want to die. However, I can't, I am a coward. If I could go somewhere and get shot, I would go. But now I am trapped. I considered monasteries, but there are nasty people in there as well. I can't fake it with a romantic partner. I dread going back to work and faking it there as well, although probably that is the way to go.
What do people like me become? Cynical? Evil? Weaker? Mad?

Reactions: Lone, Comatose11, LivedTooLong and 5 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Why does being unable to kill yourself make you a coward? It's really much harder than most people think and in those final moments, you really have to be extremely desperate to pull the trigger or to jump off a bridge. I don't see anything cowardly about you-your struggle is very relatable. We have 3.5 billion years of evolution in us-your body is not going to let you die easily.

Reactions: Sayo, randomguy, Comatose11 and 7 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
Why does being unable to kill yourself make you a coward? It's really much harder than most people think and in those final moments, you really have to be extremely desperate to pull the trigger or to jump off a bridge. I don't see anything cowardly about you-your struggle is very relatable. We have 3.5 billion years of evolution in us-your body is not going to let you die easily.
It's true and I really appreciate your reply, I've been so hard on myself these days.. I sometimes think that yes maybe the big majority are like this but I just happen to know it. Which makes me feel week just because I know I am week, while the others have the luxury of the illusion of bravery and hope. If I am in a room with say 10 other people who would act the same in my situation (aka fail to commit suicide because the survival instinct is too strong) but only I know it and they don't, then they will act brutally assertive and cocky, while I will act humble because I have met the devil in me so to speak. Which puts me in a downward spiral of self loathing and losing at the game of life (which I am not interested in winning anyway, but if I can't opt out, at least I don't want to be a loser). I hope you understand what I mean, because I find it hard to put it in words.

Reactions: Sayo, lv-gras and throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
How does someone like me go on? I see the tragic disgusting web of manipulation and power-play that mankind is and I do not want to participate in it. I want to die. However, I can't, I am a coward. If I could go somewhere and get shot, I would go. But now I am trapped. I considered monasteries, but there are nasty people in there as well. I can't fake it with a romantic partner. I dread going back to work and faking it there as well, although probably that is the way to go.
What do people like me become? Cynical? Evil? Weaker? Mad?

You're me.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lv-gras and suffering
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
Become a super villain
Thank you guys for the humor and empathy, it really means a lot. I sit alone with my thoughts all day and I feel like going insane. This place is like a cup of water after walking in the desert.

Reactions: jolongone, Gevatsu, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It's true and I really appreciate your reply, I've been so hard on myself these days.. I sometimes think that yes maybe the big majority are like this but I just happen to know it. Which makes me feel week just because I know I am week, while the others have the luxury of the illusion of bravery and hope. If I am in a room with say 10 other people who would act the same in my situation (aka fail to commit suicide because the survival instinct is too strong) but only I know it and they don't, then they will act brutally assertive and cocky, while I will act humble because I have met the devil in me so to speak. Which puts me in a downward spiral of self loathing and losing at the game of life (which I am not interested in winning anyway, but if I can't opt out, at least I don't want to be a loser). I hope you understand what I mean, because I find it hard to put it in words.

you are not weak! you are stronger than so many others because most people don't have to go through this endless cycle of guilt of wanting to die, then being unable to, etc.

Reactions: Ssname and suffering