Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
It's me the broken record.

As y'all may or may not kno. I deal with a lot of health issues.

CPTSD-ADHD-Autism-PMDD-POTS-EDNOS- GAD-undiagnosed sleep disorder.

It means even on a "good day" I'm probably nauseous, anxious, trauma triggered, tired etc etc

Coming outta shame only to land pretty comfortably into self hate. I hate myself, hate my body, just hate hate hate.

I feel like I've regressed back into how I felt 2 yrs ago which is how I felt all my life sooo.

There's that... also currently still in the works of working with my friend to make a post for a gofundme... which honestly y'all...

It is my last hope. I need more money to take care of myself. I cannot continue to burn my self out just trying to survive... something needs to change and the change needs to be more supports.

It's fucking hard to keep going/finding things to live for honestly... I'm not sure rn...

Suicide is always gonna feel like a good option tbh. It's just about if living can become a better one.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, msocks, outrider567 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a tiring situation to be trapped in but anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25 and Letgo
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Of course support money won't ever come. They expect the ill to die but fake it through their guise of stupid things like "talking" and shit.
i.e. they don't, won't and never gave a shit.
suicide is the ultimate liberation.

• Wow
Reactions: Disappointered and Livingvsdying25
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Of course support money won't ever come. They expect the ill to die but fake it through their guise of stupid things like "talking" and shit.
i.e. they don't, won't and never gave a shit.
suicide is the ultimate liberation.
Uhmm between my friends and I and many other supportive spaces I think we will find at least a few people to support and such.

This is a suicide forum and all but I do not agree that for everyone suicide is the ultimate liberation. Plus its not even a very accessible liberation. There's too many variables whether one lives or dies so trying for either is just a difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, PrisonBreak and Sadbrains
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Uhmm between my friends and I and many other supportive spaces I think we will find at least a few people to support and such.

This is a suicide forum and all but I do not agree that for everyone suicide is the ultimate liberation. Plus its not even a very accessible liberation. There's too many variables whether one lives or dies so trying for either is just a difficult.

Wasn't talking about everyone. i only speak for myself.

existentialistdump

existentialistdump

Ripping my flesh off
May 27, 2023
It's me the broken record.

As y'all may or may not kno. I deal with a lot of health issues.

CPTSD-ADHD-Autism-PMDD-POTS-EDNOS- GAD-undiagnosed sleep disorder.

It means even on a "good day" I'm probably nauseous, anxious, trauma triggered, tired etc etc

Coming outta shame only to land pretty comfortably into self hate. I hate myself, hate my body, just hate hate hate.

I feel like I've regressed back into how I felt 2 yrs ago which is how I felt all my life sooo.

There's that... also currently still in the works of working with my friend to make a post for a gofundme... which honestly y'all...

It is my last hope. I need more money to take care of myself. I cannot continue to burn my self out just trying to survive... something needs to change and the change needs to be more supports.

It's fucking hard to keep going/finding things to live for honestly... I'm not sure rn...

Suicide is always gonna feel like a good option tbh. It's just about if living can become a better one.
I'm not sure where you're from but if you're in the US definitely apply for SSI , it'll also help if you have a case manager or group of therapists , psychologists advocating for you . If you're accepted you can begin to look for housing and have EBT . If you're not in the US research any means of assistance . Best of luck