jepe24

jepe24

Jepejoe
Sep 6, 2024
I been living with constant psychosis is my reason to not wanna be here valid ? Like I feel stuck

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
If you feel like life is too much, that alone is perfectly valid. Whether it's because of psychosis, depression, ADHD, an eating disorder, autism, a mixture of some or all of them, it makes no difference.

Reactions: Hollowman, offbalance and worthIess
jepe24

jepe24

Jepejoe
Sep 6, 2024
I have all of them that's the weird thing and i feel stuck
I feel alone and scared to carry out my method i have asked for advise on here and read a few post that a combination of meds could work if its the right one .

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
I have all of them that's the weird thing and i feel stuck
I feel alone and scared to carry out my method i have asked for advise on here and read a few post that a combination of meds could work if its the right one .
If you want to think things over once more or if you just feel uncertain about some aspects of your chosen method or just need some time, that is perfectly fine.

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
I have a psychotic form of OCD and it is so exhausting living with it everyday and trying to act normal. Its valid to want to ctb because of any mental issues. I wish there was an actual cure. Having mental illness feels like rotting away inside your mind.

• Love
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace, jepe24 and prana
jepe24

jepe24

Jepejoe
Sep 6, 2024
it kills me I just wanna sleep it away daily . Which is why I wanna be in peace I'm in agony every second of my life . I can't continue like this . I might just try my method this week and pray it works

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace and Davey40210
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel to me how people have to suffer in this existence, I'm sorry you suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Good luck and wish you all the best.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Have you tried any treatment at all for your mh condition(s)?

jepe24

jepe24

Jepejoe
Sep 6, 2024
@locked*n*loaded I have tried various therapies and meds and have all never really cured my psychosis and depression. It's a sad case and I managed so long without self harm but now I realize I don't have an option . My existence is suffering and to me the only way to free myself is to ctb . I live in constant agony because of these mental health issues and all have failed . Death to me might me peaceful . My only issue now is will my method work or fail like will I overdose properly . And will I go in peace . I have been in therapy twice a week and had even tried countless meds and I'm still here

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have tried various therapies and meds and have all never really cured my psychosis and depression. It's a sad case and I managed so long without self harm but now I realize I don't have an option . My existence is suffering and to me the only way to free myself is to ctb . I live in constant agony because of these mental health issues and all have failed . Death to me might me peaceful . My only issue now is will my method work or fail like will I overdose properly . And will I go in peace . I have been in therapy twice a week and had even tried countless meds and I'm still here
I'm sorry none of it worked for you. As far as od, I'm sure you know it's a mixed bag of success and failure. Some succeed. Like you said, it depends on the meds you choose, whether you get found prematurely, even your own body chemistry. It's definitely not the best, most effective way. Maybe you should start a new thread, post what meds and in what amounts, and let others (more knowledgeable than me) chime in to let you know what they think. Can't hurt.

Z

zentaomeowzz

Jul 22, 2024
i have psychosis. i was in the mental hospital they gave me anti psychotics. i turned it all around when i decided to embrace my psychosis. i stopped trying to make the angels and demons go away. i stopped trying to deny my astral travels. i stopped trying to ignore the entities id communicate with. it rly helped a lot. id now say my psychosis is one of my #1 strengths. one of my personal formulas is "mania is survival and psychosis is spiritual healing". be careful though the society fails to support those with psychoses. we need like a brother/sisterhood lol for real.

• Love
Reactions: cracklingroses and jepe24