dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
Living with bpd and autism is waiting for the other shoe to drop. It really is you think you found the way out but there is no way out… i think it's just me for all the happiness you wish for somone somone else gets cursed with equal misery. And that somone ends up being me it is honestly quite funny how no matter where I go I will always be used for my resources, financially, sexually, mentally ect… but if I even reach out just a bit for any of those resources I'm asking for too much even if I'm only receiving a tiny bit of the pounds of love I give to others. I honestly think I was right that people like me are only ment to be a passing memory to die later. Once I've served my perpous. It hurts my choices are never be happy and live, or at least be able to rest and die. But I swere being alive is just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I don't wanna live permanently disabled from my parents I don't wanna live unloved.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling and bpdbunnygirl
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Living with BPD and autism can be incredibly difficult, and it's natural to feel like you're constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop trying to balence both, but also It can be frustrating when it seems like you're giving so much to others and not receiving the same in return like I use to do that in middle school then when I stopped personally I felt it was better, I wasn't bothered by them since then which means they werent fit to be in my life, those users who just use you for personal gain. personally what I have been doing is going on an app like tinder, like those types swipe apps, nooot to date or find friends specifically but can happen if you searched, annd I rant, people talk to me just because and the conversations can be short or they give advice about what to do, complete strangers just helping for like a day or two so you can request help and not be expected to ask things to them aswell! :)
Even if just for a bit you can find situationships or people who just want be loved aswell so while your here you can talk to them.