B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
I've decided to give myself one year to do absolutely nothing. I plan to watch a shitton of movies and shows, browse reddit and SaSu, read books - basically not be a "productive" member of society. I've been out of a job for about 2 months now and have spent that time doing nothing. And honestly, it's been great! I find myself feeling much more at peace, relaxed, and much less anxious.
I have the funds to sustain myself for another year without a job (a very basic standard of living, no unnecessary expenses) and could even travel within the country for a couple of months.
If you were in my situation, how would you spend your last year on this rock? (Please don't advise drugs/sex/spending time with family+friends)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, tiger b and LittleBlackCat
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
tey new foods you've never had, go someplace you've never seen, take time to be outside in nature, and buy whatever I want with the remaining funds. I think that's what id do.

Reactions: BetterInTheory
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I've decided to give myself one year to do absolutely nothing. I plan to watch a shitton of movies and shows, browse reddit and SaSu, read books - basically not be a "productive" member of society. I've been out of a job for about 2 months now and have spent that time doing nothing. And honestly, it's been great! I find myself feeling much more at peace, relaxed, and much less anxious.
I have the funds to sustain myself for another year without a job (a very basic standard of living, no unnecessary expenses) and could even travel within the country for a couple of months.
If you were in my situation, how would you spend your last year on this rock? (Please don't advise drugs/sex/spending time with family+friends)
Do a nightly routine of stargazing while drinking something (up to you).. And play some games or watch scary gameplays!. Oh and also search up some mysteies online, who knows i might come across someone with the same interests and some memorable things before leaving!

• Love
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I've given myself a last year also. Difference being that i did fuck all for last 5 years but have started being productive again and pursue purpose. I now travel to Thailand and Phillipines. LIve mindfuly, grow a soul excersize and make attempts to improve the patterns narrative of my life.. but in case i fail then execute my chosen method of CTB.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Maybe learning something new, idk šŸ«‚

Some sun, riding a bycicle, concerts if you have some favourite bands šŸ¤—

B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
tey new foods you've never had, go someplace you've never seen, take time to be outside in nature, and buy whatever I want with the remaining funds. I think that's what id do.
Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking. As for spending time in nature, I'll have to travel somewhere for that :/
Do a nightly routine of stargazing while drinking something (up to you).. And play some games or watch scary gameplays!. Oh and also search up some mysteies online, who knows i might come across someone with the same interests and some memorable things before leaving!
That honestly sounds right up my alley! Although stargazing might not be feasible in the city, but scary gameplays or mysteries are always fun. Thanks!

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I have a severe social anxiety so you can guess outdoor fun is out of my options. I am planning to do by January if possible. I have always been huge cinephile and weeb. I'm currently completing some old anime I have in my watch list. While I really want to complete all of them I know it probably won't be possible with the short time I have. Also, yes, I'm trying a lot of different foods right now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case the best way to pass the time would always be sleeping as it's the closest thing to not existing, I only wish to be unaware, I see no value in suffering in this pointless existence. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: BetterInTheory and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
In my case the best way to pass the time would always be sleeping as it's the closest thing to not existing, I only wish to be unaware, I see no value in suffering in this pointless existence. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
I feel the same. I love sleep, it's like a portal between life and death.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I plan on reading all of the books I have been meaning to but never got around to, travel (within my means), eat my favorite food. Just enjoy life as much as I can