DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
The paths in front of me

one path involves, well, staying alive I guess
the other involves giving into the desire to die and just dying

I dont know which one id choose, but both are 50/50

No one really liked me anyways. I feel like some of us were created just to exist in misery and be at the expense of others

Sad but true

Its so stupid how the mental health society wants to save everybody and makes you think that all your problems can be healed

What they dont realize is not everyone has the strength to keep going and, thats fine

We should be granted death as an escape

I think the more we can be ok with suicide, the better we can be as a society

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, letmeseethedeath, Worthless_nobody and 13 others
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I know where you coming from , problem with the 50/50 thing is that you slowly destroying you life making it harder to recover. and ctb is not that easy , i feel you

• Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Worthless_nobody, LetzteAusfahrt and 3 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Sometimes decisions like that are hard to decide and the fear of death is most on what's preventing the person into succeeding. Carrying on in a miserable existence can really hurt and sometimes it's a pain in the ass when people try to offer you help but feels like no one understands you.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, LetzteAusfahrt and LifeSucks39
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
At some point I knew how inevitable my suicide will be. I have a lot of reasons, logic but if I want ti choose between the too right now, I know what I'm doing; I'm no more nurturing or creating. I'm destroying my body and life eventually. so I made my decision way back just weren't alone or prepared enough to do it but am just sure of it.

Wish you love and peace as I read a lot of your posts ❤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LifeSucks39 and DeathIsTheWayOut99
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
How right you are.

It is sometimes unbearable how the "healthy" people are convinced that all problems can be solved.

But how is it to be understood by someone who has never stood at this point. Who lives a beautiful life with fulfillment?

I hope that suicide will soon not be a taboo subject. I am absolutely certain that there will be fewer deaths.
When nobody has to be afraid of being locked up in a closed psychiatry.
If you can disclose your thoughts of suicide without fear.

I am too old and have had the thought for 37 years, that would make no difference to me.

But I am absolutely certain that it would give young people in particular a new chance for a better life.

How many teenagers kill themselves every day because they can't speak openly about it to anyone!

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
How right you are.

It is sometimes unbearable how the "healthy" people are convinced that all problems can be solved.

But how is it to be understood by someone who has never stood at this point. Who lives a beautiful life with fulfillment?

I hope that suicide will soon not be a taboo subject. I am absolutely certain that there will be fewer deaths.
When nobody has to be afraid of being locked up in a closed psychiatry.
If you can disclose your thoughts of suicide without fear.

I am too old and have had the thought for 37 years, that would make no difference to me.

But I am absolutely certain that it would give young people in particular a new chance for a better life.

How many teenagers kill themselves every day because they can't speak openly about it to anyone!
Exactly. And if they do speak up they are either abused/shamed for it, or thrown into a locked up hospital where the people who work there dont give two shits about you.

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
about one million people die of suicide each year, more numerous than homicides and deaths in wars, so it is clear that a basic problem exists in this society.

almost all people who commit suicide have one thing in common: nobody listens to them, nobody listens to their worries, their fears and their cries for help, this shitty society prefers to consider suicide as a taboo and to define ungrateful and cowardly those who commit suicide.

I'm tired of this society that blames me for being depressed and makes fun of me because I'm sad, I'm tired of those bullshit like "life is a gift" said by people who have everything and who have no idea what real pain is.

depression is a terrible disease that devours you from within, people don't understand it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Worthless_nobody, Wisdom3_1-9 and 2 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
about one million people die of suicide each year, more numerous than homicides and deaths in wars, so it is clear that a basic problem exists in this society.

almost all people who commit suicide have one thing in common: nobody listens to them, nobody listens to their worries, their fears and their cries for help, this shitty society prefers to consider suicide as a taboo and to define ungrateful and cowardly those who commit suicide.

I'm tired of this society that blames me for being depressed and makes fun of me because I'm sad, I'm tired of those bullshit like "life is a gift" said by people who have everything and who have no idea what real pain is.

depression is a terrible disease that devours you from within, people don't understand it.
Thank you, you said everything that is important in a few sentences
:heart:

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm very sick of the "life is a gift" mantra as well. The thing is, it is said not only by people who have everything or people who have not experienced pain. Many who struggle cling to it as well. It keeps them going. I don't understand it. I'm convinced it was contrived by wealthy elites to keep poorer people content with their misery.

Also, the phrase makes no sense. How is it a gift? "Gift" implies some treat that's out of the ordinary - something special. To what can it be compared? Life is everything we know? And is it better than non-existence? Who can say for sure? I doubt it is.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah they don't accept our right to choose at all. It really sucks.