s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Anyone significantly changed their behavior since they decided to CTB? I basically have been living like I'm on death row and the only thing that really makes me feel better is food so I've basically been eating every meal like it's my last. Going for donuts / custard / burgers / whatever the fuck I feel like every day. I've gained a significant amount of weight which just makes me want to die more (being fat fucking sucks I don't know how people live like this and are happy / don't want to lose the weight). Well I have a week now so it won't matter soon. Just wondering if anyone has felt the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus, LifeSucks39, _Minsk and 4 others
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
i feel ya. tonight i ordered 3 egg rolls and ate all 3!

Reactions: _Minsk and s3gfault
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
While I don't intend on ballooning up, I reach for junk food with a less tentative hand now. I have ordered a big vegan chocolate cake (and a tray of lemon cupcakes) to tuck into tonight. Have barely ate in recent times so the calories are fine. I also buy whatever I want, whenever I want. Though, as it turns out, there are actually not many material things I yearn for...

Reactions: ThreeWords, not4us and ravergirl
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Anyone significantly changed their behavior since they decided to CTB? I basically have been living like I'm on death row and the only thing that really makes me feel better is food so I've basically been eating every meal like it's my last. Going for donuts / custard / burgers / whatever the fuck I feel like every day. I've gained a significant amount of weight which just makes me want to die more (being fat fucking sucks I don't know how people live like this and are happy / don't want to lose the weight). Well I have a week now so it won't matter soon. Just wondering if anyone has felt the same.

I have Anorexia so obsessions with food/weight is like my biggest coping mechanism, I restrict and also binge and purge
One of the few things that gives me any satisfaction anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, ThreeWords and ravergirl
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
I use drugs with no regard for what they're doing to my body. I have risky sex because it doesn't matter if I get a disease.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeSucks39, Zappfe lover, _Minsk and 1 other person
Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
I haven't eaten anything in about 3 days now and have barely drank anything. My anxiety is so bad I throw up at the slightest disturbance. I'm. Going to buy some Gatorade today and try to rehydrate myself a little but I might throw that up too. Ironically needing anti emetics for their actual purpose lol

Reactions: ThreeWords and ravergirl
T

ThreeWords

“And the Sea, my friend, does not dream of you”
Jul 27, 2020
I've barely eaten much the last few weeks, and just binged a whole bunch of fried food there. Where my behaviour changed was with stupid spending, and basically have been giving cash and possessions away to friends. I'm down to owning very little and I'm 100% OK with this.

Reactions: _Minsk and ravergirl
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I have an arm furrowed with indelible scars, I got them by cutting myself with a knife.
this is because I see my body as a prison, from which I want to get out.

Reactions: _Minsk and ravergirl
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I gained a lot of weight from psych meds and am still trying to lose it. I find that I feel like shit so I decide I'll try to ctb today so I can eat whatever I want. Then I binge on junk food. I've managed to go two days without binging though which is good.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThreeWords and ravergirl
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
bought like 10 cakes and a lot of Junkfood the last weeks and ate them all. i totally relate

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I haven't exactly lived on death row, but I could answer the question on what I would have done. During the time in early 2019 (over a year ago) if things had done poorly, I would have CTB'd in late/end of May 2019.

Luckily, since that didn't happen, I lived. But if it did, what I would have done in the circumstances is as follows: First off, my parents would have been overseas during that time which means I have the house to myself. I would have kept their pets fed and made the house well, cleaned, organized, and all; enjoyed what I can with games, music, copes, and maybe some good restaurant food (because why not; I won't be alive then, plus this is way before the pandemic so no worries about travels and stuff). Live it up until the last few days, after my parents come back home, they would be jet lagged and tired, but I would have been rested and ready. When they sleep, sneak out of house, drive to remote location while dark and still night time, then CTB (I had my method back then - a firearm). I would have had notes sent via delayed email and what not, maybe a note to first responders so they know what to do, and loved ones would not have known about the reasons or notes until some time after my death.