Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Have you ever thought about living on an island alone without anything like this man

• Hugs
Reactions: Shiva_Story
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
my uncle ran away from his family when he was younger, to be a bushman. then he went insane from being alone. i'll never forget how .. insane he was at the end. and lonely. like,.. a clinical kind of loneliness. so i dont suppose i personally would want to truly be disconnected from the rest of society entirely.. though the sentiment is amazing. get the fuck away from everything pointless; focus on the most important things. survival, connection, .. just wanna gather food and resources and then come home to munch food and watch the sunset, .. watch the sea life.. listen to the music of birds and waves and nature... it sounds sublime. minus all the true struggling parts of it. i think i'd trade the struggle of modern society for the struggle of hunting and gathering on a small island at this point in my life (totally disregarding if im capable of doing it, hah)

i've always dreamed of living on a deserted island, but with a sort of commune of like-minded people. even just one or two other people.
just wanna live and then die. a simple life, with no fame or fortune.
just living life naturally.. it sounds very desirable. (though, truly, i can only imagine in reality it wouldn't really be so good.. haha)

Reactions: Namensjemand, Mauve87 and sserafim
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
how long would it take to start miss the comforts of society & start challenging one's ability to survive i wonder

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
my uncle ran away from his family when he was younger, to be a bushman. then he went insane from being alone. i'll never forget how .. insane he was at the end. and lonely. like,.. a clinical kind of loneliness. so i dont suppose i personally would want to truly be disconnected from the rest of society entirely.. though the sentiment is amazing. get the fuck away from everything pointless; focus on the most important things. survival, connection, .. just wanna gather food and resources and then come home to munch food and watch the sunset, .. watch the sea life.. listen to the music of birds and waves and nature... it sounds sublime. minus all the true struggling parts of it. i think i'd trade the struggle of modern society for the struggle of hunting and gathering on a small island at this point in my life (totally disregarding if im capable of doing it, hah)

i've always dreamed of living on a deserted island, but with a sort of commune of like-minded people. even just one or two other people.
just wanna live and then die. a simple life, with no fame or fortune.
just living life naturally.. it sounds very desirable. (though, truly, i can only imagine in reality it wouldn't really be so good.. haha)
I have completed 6 months and have not spoken to anyone on the ground and it is actually not bad!?

• Love
Reactions: lack
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
I have completed 6 months and have not spoken to anyone on the ground and it is actually not bad!?
well, gosh! that sounds not too bad, if you say so. i am envious!

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
I am not man
well, neither am i. but like, colloquially. its a figure of speech, really.
how long would it take to start miss the comforts of society & start challenging one's ability to survive i wonder
despite everything, i think i would immediately start feeling discomfort if i wasn't in society anymore. i remember being a young kid, and since my childhood family home was in the middle of rural canada in buttfuck nowhere, i remember the feeling of "running away" from home, being.. nowhere. with nothing. feeling that anxiety of,.. well.. knowing it all rests on entirely me to make my life continue.
i guess maybe that's part of why i feel so suicidal. i don't feel capable of being on my own, and yet i also don't feel capable of interacting or existing with society. haha. fucked no matter what!

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
well, neither am i. but like, colloquially. its a figure of speech, really.

despite everything, i think i would immediately start feeling discomfort if i wasn't in society anymore. i remember being a young kid, and since my childhood family home was in the middle of rural canada in buttfuck nowhere, i remember the feeling of "running away" from home, being.. nowhere. with nothing. feeling that anxiety of,.. well.. knowing it all rests on entirely me to make my life continue.
i guess maybe that's part of why i feel so suicidal. i don't feel capable of being on my own, and yet i also don't feel capable of interacting or existing with society. haha. fucked no matter what!
I am not aMAN

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
I am transgender 🥺
me, too! i am not a man, not a woman. nothing. i don't believe in that.

i wonder if right in this moment, i could stop using the term "man", haha.. i don't want to make you assume i even believe in the concept of man or woman.

you and i; we're the same. whatever the dumb shit between our legs really is, it's entirely irrelevant. i promise you that's true. we're the same, to our core. we feel, we think, we react.. it's all the same. i didn;t mean to seperate us by gender because as far as i'm concerned, gender is meaningless.

i meant it very much just as a figure of speech :) <3

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
me, too! i am not a man, not a woman. nothing. i don't believe in that.

i wonder if right in this moment, i could stop using the term "man", haha.. i don't want to make you assume i even believe in the concept of man or woman.

you and i; we're the same. whatever the dumb shit between our legs really is, it's entirely irrelevant. i promise you that's true. we're the same, to our core. we feel, we think, we react.. it's all the same. i didn;t mean to seperate us by gender because as far as i'm concerned, gender is meaningless.

i meant it very much just as a figure of speech :) <3
That's awesome

• Love
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
That's awesome

:) i appreciate your post asking about deserted islands and stuff, and for the small discourse about gender and dumb shit like that.
i hope one day we find ourselves deserted on an island together, having dumb conversations like this!

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
:) i appreciate your post asking about deserted islands and stuff, and for the small discourse about gender and dumb shit like that.
i hope one day we find ourselves deserted on an island together, having dumb conversations like this!
I would love to live on an island forever, it's really simple and quiet and feeds on fish And drink coconut, yah it's perfect life

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Have you ever thought about living on an island alone without anything like this man

Tbh I wish I could live on a mountain alone, far away from people and society. I wish I didn't have to talk to or interact with people. I hate being around people or having to participate win society. I'm neurodivergent and society wasn't built or meant for me.

I would prefer to live alone on a mountain rather than an island. I feel like an island is too sunny and tropical for me, and I think that a mountain suits my personality more.

If you lived alone on an island without food or water it would be a good way to ctb because then you could vsed, although it would be really difficult. Still worth a try imo though
Comforts of society? Society has caused me nothing but misery

Last edited:
Reactions: Mauve87