O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
i recently decided to try to live at least until Easter. and hopefully longer

to summarize my story: not long before i found this site (found it from the tanta video), i went through a lot of stressful bs during a major change in my life that pushed me over the edge and led me to relapse on drugs & sh and plan a suicide attempt, breaking a lot of promises i had made. along with the stress, i got retraumatized by a family member, which was the breaking point for me. i also felt so guilty over so many things that i felt like everyone would be better without me. i later stopped feeling any guilt or shame, but i still wanted to ctb bc existence felt so unbearable and i could barely function due to mental illness & disability

hadnt gotten much of a break even after the traumatizing circumstances passed, and then for the past couple weeks i couldnt get my hrt from the pharmacy. i was so close to going thru with my suicide attempt bc of that, had everything planned out. but i was able to get some hrt elsewhere to hold me over, and now i have my actual prescriptions again

im more settled in a safe living situation and have what i need now. ive also found meaning and purpose in exploring my spirituality and religion, which is motivating me to keep living so i can continue exploring all that. im even taking a break from all drugs as a personal committment during Lent, and its been going surprisingly well so far. i thought i needed drugs to function, but i guess not. im actually happy. im not 'cured' or anything, im still mentally ill and suicidal, but ive been able to tolerate existing lately. more than that even, ive been enjoying existing? maybe ive just been manic, but im so happy and euphoric and feel like i can do anything. its almost like the divine has granted me the ability to function and fulfill my purpose in life. so why not live and stick around for the people i love?

i dont feel obligated to live, i wont feel guilty if i flip to wanting to kms again (which will almost certainly happen, i flip between extremes a lot bc of bipolar & bpd + being plural). but rn i want to live for the time being. i especially want to stay in my girlfriend's life, and now i feel like i actually can

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Menschenmühle, Lost in a Dream and Allen123
GRIM_DEADMAN

GRIM_DEADMAN

Dead Man Walking
Feb 14, 2023
I'm glad everything has been working out for you lately!

I hope you're able to fully recover and I wish you luck on your journey!

mrkillmyself

mrkillmyself

if only it were that easy
Feb 25, 2023
That's really good to know void. I'm really looking forward to feel that will to live again. been NEET'ing since december, and it sucks so bad. I'll start college next week, so hopefully i'll get better. I'm still not on HRT btw, does it help with depression?

Reactions: OutOfTheVoid
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
That's really good to know void. I'm really looking forward to feel that will to live again. been NEET'ing since december, and it sucks so bad. I'll start college next week, so hopefully i'll get better. I'm still not on HRT btw, does it help with depression?
i hope college goes well for you and i hope you do get better! i havent heard of NEET before, im not in school anymore and i dont have a job so ig im also doing that? i have no money rn so yeah it sucks

i can only speak from my own experiences, but yeah hrt has helped me with my depression. i was way more depressed pre-transition, ive been a lot happier ever since starting hrt. ive heard similar experiences from other trans ppl i kno too, transfem and transmasc alike

also i love your name & pfp! i love sewerslvt

• Love
Reactions: mrkillmyself
mrkillmyself

mrkillmyself

if only it were that easy
Feb 25, 2023
i hope college goes well for you and i hope you do get better! i havent heard of NEET before, im not in school anymore and i dont have a job so ig im also doing that? i have no money rn so yeah it sucks

i can only speak from my own experiences, but yeah hrt has helped me with my depression. i was way more depressed pre-transition, ive been a lot happier ever since starting hrt. ive heard similar experiences from other trans ppl i kno too, transfem and transmasc alike

also i love your name & pfp! i love sewerslvt
thanks!! sadly i was the one who made you discover the expression haha

Thats good to hear, there's always that one parent who says "Yo BuT wHaT iF yOu ReGrEt", but i think that isn't the majority.

i stopped listening to sewerslvt cuz it was making me depressed(It really fucked me up), but ngl, this song is really important to me. I even have the description of the video written on my wall
Image 2023 03 02 183029500

• Love
Reactions: OutOfTheVoid