B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Fuck it....the world is ending, life is shit, things are getting harder, but...once lockdown lifts, I'm going to live it up before ctbing. Maybe it'll lead to a longer delay of ctbing, who knows. Just need a job, any shitty job(s). Clubbing, booze, all manner of drugs, moving out away from parents in a shitty place with 5 other people and one bathroom? So be it. I owe it to the better part of my brain to give it pleasure. Like the people who partied during the Black Plague.

Music was always my one true love in life...and thus will it ever be. He will never leave me...he's my loyal boyfriend. I will be with him till the end. He is what I live for.

Thanks @WornOutLife for inspiring this hedonistic spirit within me

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic, Birthinjune and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hahah it's a pleasure!
Let's just enjoy life before ctb! Alcohol, drugs, hobbies, whatever works for you, just do it! Death is there, it won't go away.

I love Sats and I love YOU ALL!!

• Love
Reactions: sad, whywere, motel rooms and 1 other person
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Hahah it's a pleasure!
Let's just enjoy life before ctb! Alcohol, drugs, hobbies, whatever works for you, just do it! Death is there, it won't go away.

I love Sats and I love YOU ALL!!
I love you too! You're making music, my lifelong boyfriend, a bit jealous

• Love
Reactions: whywere, motel rooms and WornOutLife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Two heavily intoxicated str8 boys declaring their love for each other, oh my... :haha: If I hadn't had sex an hour ago, I'd be tempted to take advantage of your current state :pfff: :pfff: Wish I could die while I'm still this high

• Yay!
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence, Beachedwhale and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Two heavily intoxicated str8 boys declaring their love for each other, oh my... :haha: If I hadn't had sex an hour ago, I'd be tempted to take advantage of your current state :pfff: :pfff: Wish I could die while I'm still this high

Come on! It's time for you to admit it! You're jealous of us! haha

• Yay!
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence and Beachedwhale
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Too gay to function here! Come join ;)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Leaving Las Vegas :hihi: :hihi:

Reactions: Beachedwhale