myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
Why is it so hard to just escape. Why is there no way out. For me no method is possible so what am I supposed to. I don't know what I'll do if I can't escape soon. My depression and anxiety is getting worse every day and living with it is torture I just want to be free from everything from this world I just want to be gone forever and never have to come back. Knowing I can't escape is a nightmare and I just wish there was a way to but there isn't

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Fall_Apart, annointed_towers and 7 others
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Why is it so hard to just escape. Why is there no way out. For me no method is possible so what am I supposed to. I don't know what I'll do if I can't escape soon. My depression and anxiety is getting worse every day and living with it is torture I just want to be free from everything from this world I just want to be gone forever and never have to come back. Knowing I can't escape is a nightmare and I just wish there was a way to but there isn't
your not alone this world is a prison planet its so fucking cruel

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, annointed_towers, Huntfish34 and 2 others
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
For some, existence is a nightmare, and I am so sorry you have to suffer through it, I hope it somehow gets better for you and that, if it doesnt, you find an easy, fast and painless way to escape.
Sending hugs ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Huntfish34, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that existing is so torturous, it's incredibly inhumane how despite all the endless suffering that exists here, we are still denied the option to just reliably leave in peace. It's so absurd to be anti-suicide as we are only destined to die anyway and I certainly understand that it's so awful feeling trapped here, it's true that the only comfort lies in this existence being permanently forgotten about so therefore it's so disgusting to try and make people prisoners to this existence until they die anyway.

The common attitudes towards suicide just shows the lack of compassion towards the suffering experienced in this world, I hope you eventually find the freedom from this dreadful existence you search for.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Fall_Apart, Deathisbetter and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I will never feel comfortable trapped inside this flesh prison, that is trapped on this giant spinning ball of shitfuckery.
Just fucking kill me already.
PLEASE !

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Byebyemap, myusername890, myfutureismyend and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Life is a universal mistake.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Fall_Apart, myfutureismyend and 3 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Its is torture indeed, from the second I wake up in the morning, throughout the day and into the night, when I struggle to get to sleep..... and sleep is hardly a respite either, with my nightmares all the time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, The anhedonic one, myfutureismyend and 1 other person
K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I absolutely feel this. I feel like im trapped in hell. Every second of every day is pure torture and I am BEGGING it to stop. Why do they have to make this so hard for us? Why can't we be allowed to make this choice for our body? Everyone wants you to be alive but no one wants to make this a world worth living in. My husband left me and murdered all of my hopes and dreams. I have nothing to live for. I just want to be at peace

Reactions: Byebyemap and myusername890