mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Having to eat 3 times a day, needing to drink a lot because I take lithium, having to go to the bathroom, needing to take showers and brush your teeth, etc

Existence is hard work. On top of that, for some of us we also have to work.
Ever since Frank yang made me aware of this, I notice how tedious living is. Especially combined with depression.

Ofcourse, I'm grateful I have everything I need and I enjoy eating but sometimes I wish reality was less tiresome. Anyone else feels like this? Death must be liberation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, hʚll, FuneralCry and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have this too, where just basic functioning takes everything out of me. I dread just getting out of bed or taking a shower.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, hʚll, BeautifulMosaics and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I find living to be very tiring. It is hard work, even doing small tasks. The thing that I want is to sleep and never wake up. It is all pointless anyway, all humans do is repeat the same tasks for decades on end, just waiting around for death. I see life as very tedious and I do not see a point in living. I do not understand how people enjoy this life. The only thing I want is non existence.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, mentalhealthfighter and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
same . is so draining . i can't do anything . everything hurts .no energy to breath. no energy to exist .just existing hurts so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, FuneralCry, mentalhealthfighter and 1 other person