Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
It's like 5pm and I just finally managed to eat.

I needa get meds, they close at 7pm. But I'm just too fucking tired... So will just get them tmrw morning probs. I really just want to fuckin sleep. I dont want to be awake in general anymore. I'm sick of life. I'm sick of this day to day bullshit.

Getting bored again with the usual distractions but again jus too tired to really engage with anything. Im used to insomnia so it doesn't even bother me per say that much but it's just today how I wanted to go to an event & I just feel like shit. I just feel angry for even still being fucking alive. Im tired of being tired of living...

This makes me realize how hard I work to cope & such. A lack of sleep isn't something that gets me down anymore like I've done enough whatever work around that... but today is just a catalyst of things

Sighhsss if I can manage in the next 2 hrs will try to go to pharmacy. If I can't I just hope I can sleep..my favorite things these days / last month has been hypersomnia. But nope seem to be back in the insomniac shit.

Anyway this is just my early evening bitching.

Just gonna keep tryna relax myself enough to fall asleep.

• Love
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn