rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
too many awful memories that make me feel like I'm being kicked in the heart. I want to leave but I'm so afraid of hurting my parents. They've told me they will die if I ctb. fuck.

idk what to do anymore.
me dying almost definitely assures my parents close to 3 million dollars though. I just don't know if they'll care to have it at that point. most likely not.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jarni, Cringeque3n, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
My dad told me the same thing while my mom told me to just kill myself. Makes it a bit confusing of what I'm supposed to do:meh:

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: plsgodno, the_final_countdown, Wrennie and 4 others
A

alice-in-wonderland

Nov 20, 2020
hey, i hope you will find peace one way or another :hug: I used to be worried about my mom than about myself (when considering suicide too) until the day she went missing for one and a half day. She turned out to be ok, but totally ignored the fact that people would go crazy imagining she is dead somewhere. I think this incident triggered to start thinking about myself first.
What and how you feel matters first and foremost.
Totally off topic, but I am reading this "The Drama of Being a Child : The Search for the True Self" by Alice Miller in order to disentangle myself from my mom and her feelings so I could put myself first.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rabbithole
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
My dad told me the same thing while my mom told me to just kill myself. Makes it a bit confusing of what I'm supposed to do:meh:
Wth. I'm so sorry. That's awful.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I guess it's up to you if you want to stay or not. You shouldn't feel guilty because of actions others might or might not take. That's soo unfair from them to tell you that and to try and pressure you into staying here.

But that's exactly the egoistic shit parents pull - bringing a child into this world out of selfish reasons and hindering it to leave by guilt-tripping it.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, alice-in-wonderland, rabbithole and 1 other person
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Being in this spot is so, so agonizing. Forgive me for saying this but, that's such a manipulating, and fucking selfish thing for your parents say.
My dad told me the same thing while my mom told me to just kill myself. Makes it a bit confusing of what I'm supposed to do
I'm really sorry for your soul to be at the hands of malicious words by people who are supposed to love. But, in the end, you make the decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: alice-in-wonderland and Nymph