killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I've been living on limbo for some months and it sucksss so much! It's like I want to die but there's a small part of me thats is scared as fuck of death, and it prevents me from dying. However there's another part of my brain that is committed to catching the bus... since I've been living in limbo my quality of life has decreased a lot. I have several illnesses and I don't care about my habits/ health bc "I am going to die anyway" so basically I eat like crapppp, junk food alll day as a way to deal with my pain. I also stopped exercise, and I'm gaining a lot weight. My illness is getting worse and my self esteem as well bc now I am overweight :( however i can't find the motivation to eat better or exercise I'm too sick. But I am scared living in limbo will make my illness worse and make me obese. my only option is committing to life since i cant commit to death... but I can't commit to life, I am too sick. I can't commit to life nor death... does anyone has any tips for my situation? I am sacred living in limbo will make my situation much worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Wrennie and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Been there, done that.
My limbo was terrible. I felt as a "prisoner" in my parents' house and was monitored 24/7.
Just like you, I wanted to ctb but I didn't have neither the guts nor the method.
I stayed in bed with my mind blank; thinking of nothing, just being a plant.

My best tip is for you to try doing something different, find something you like. It could be reading a book, walking, watching a tv show, studying, whatever! Just try to do something. Otherwise, your stay at the limbo will be longer and you'll lose your mind.

I was really close to go mad for real and end up in a psych ward.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You need more help than words on a computer, but I'll try. 1. Accept your personal situation (not in relation to others, important). 2. Count blessings to lower anxiety, this only works if step one is done correctly, honestly and brutally. 3. Set achievable long-term (let's say five or ten years, go higher if you're some kind of genius) goals. 4. Fail at 3 and start at 1 again. Rinse and repeat until death.