ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I came to a realization today. My whole life is based off of fear. I'm afraid of disappointing people so I suffer. I am afraid of saying no at work so they take advantage of me. I'm afraid of taking my life into my own hands. I am literally living in fear. I really don't like it. I'm afraid of living and I'm afraid of dying. It's quite frustrating. I'm trapped.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Weary Soul, Meditation guide and 15 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I came to a realization today. My whole life is based off of fear. I'm afraid of disappointing people so I suffer. I am afraid of saying no at work so they take advantage of me. I'm afraid of taking my life into my own hands. I am literally living in fear. I really don't like it. I'm afraid of living and I'm afraid of dying. It's quite frustrating. I'm trapped.
Sending you a virtual hug

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, ixkitty and Huntfish34
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i can relate to that very well. especially the fear of both life and death—what kind of sick game is this world playing? i don't want to be here anymore, but i'm afraid of leaving. this world is godless, without a doubt, for putting us in this twisted limbo. but at least we're not alone...

Reactions: Silvermorning and Caspers
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Could've wrote this myself. I feel this about my anxiety, constantly on edge, in panic. Trapped feels the like right word. So so many hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I could really relate to this a lot. My actual mental diagnosis is based on fear. Rather not name it in the open, I feel ashamed of it.
As far as the fear playing my actions, it happens constantly. Fear of the unknown. Fear of failure. Fear of being the person I feared the most.
Stuff like that. I am also sending a virtual hug! I hope you manage to get past it... Somehow. Someday.
Wishing all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I totally relate to this myself.. Especially the " saying no " at work or.. Wherever. I Fckn hate it,. Been told a few times that I'm just a people pleaser. Very bad place to be stuck in.

I've heard the phrase " Life on life's terms ". In AA and IOP mtgs I currently attend. That's how I pretty much describe my current struggles,. Which a Lot of is fear driven.

I wish you the best,. Hope it works out in due time.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Silvermorning
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
i can relate to that very well. especially the fear of both life and death—what kind of sick game is this world playing? i don't want to be here anymore, but i'm afraid of leaving. this world is godless, without a doubt, for putting us in this twisted limbo. but at least we're not alone...
I actually find a bit of comfort knowing I'm not the only one. I really thought I was
Could've wrote this myself. I feel this about my anxiety, constantly on edge, in panic. Trapped feels the like right word. So so many hugs.
And many hugs to you as well
I could really relate to this a lot. My actual mental diagnosis is based on fear. Rather not name it in the open, I feel ashamed of it.
As far as the fear playing my actions, it happens constantly. Fear of the unknown. Fear of failure. Fear of being the person I feared the most.
Stuff like that. I am also sending a virtual hug! I hope you manage to get past it... Somehow. Someday.
Wishing all the best!
Wait hold up there's a mental diagnosis just based on fear? I'm going to Google this .. - best of luck to you !
I totally relate to this myself.. Especially the " saying no " at work or.. Wherever. I Fckn hate it,. Been told a few times that I'm just a people pleaser. Very bad place to be stuck in.

I've heard the phrase " Life on life's terms ". In AA and IOP mtgs I currently attend. That's how I pretty much describe my current struggles,. Which a Lot of is fear driven.

I wish you the best,. Hope it works out in due time.
Fear is a huge issue .. I've never actually heard that term. Thank you for sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning