• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I don't think meto is legal here is there any other medication i can use? Domperidone?

Reactions: Shadow Life and NodusTollens
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Domperidone is ok

Reactions: Buttlerix
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Metoclopramide (Reglan) is legal in Canada, but it's only available by prescription, just like in the US. (I believe I read some previous posts suggesting that it may be OTC in the UK?) All the dopamine-antagonist antiemetics are prescription only.

If you're trying to score a prescription, it's worth knowing How they're regularly prescribed. Some are typically prescribed for postoperative nausea; some as antipsychotics. Reglan may be best in this case since its antiemetic quality is typically its primary reason for prescription. This is also true for domperidone (Motilium) though it is also prescribed to help women lactate. Prochlorperazine (Compazine) is often prescribed for migraines and anxiety, but also for schizophrenia.

• Informative
Reactions: Shadow Life, Pen>Sword, NodusTollens and 1 other person
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Domperidone is ok
do you know if it is OTC?
Metoclopramide (Reglan) is legal in Canada, but it's only available by prescription, just like in the US. (I believe I read some previous posts suggesting that it may be OTC in the UK?) All the dopamine-antagonist antiemetics are prescription only.

If you're trying to score a prescription, it's worth knowing How they're regularly prescribed. Some are typically prescribed for postoperative nausea; some as antipsychotics. Reglan may be best in this case since its antiemetic quality is typically its primary reason for prescription. This is also true for domperidone (Motilium) though it is also prescribed to help women lactate. Prochlorperazine (Compazine) is often prescribed for migraines and anxiety, but also for schizophrenia.
Hmm.. I think i understand, not sure. Sorry.

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I tried to get Meto but they only gave me Tecta lol

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Any antiemetic should work. Like Odansetron

Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
An antiemetic may help but it's not a must. Some on here did it without it and were successful.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and AutoTap
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I got my meto using an online Doctor. I'll pm if you want the name. Personally i found it easier to lie to the doctors about my symptoms online vs over the phone.

Reactions: Shadow Life
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
I got my meto using an online Doctor. I'll pm if you want the name. Personally i found it easier to lie to the doctors about my symptoms online vs over the phone.
Hi, I'd like to know. But I don't think I'm able to pm anyone yet. (I don't know how long I have to wait, either, haha.) I'll try to ask you when I can. Thanks for offering :-)
I don't think meto is legal here is there any other medication i can use? Domperidone?
In Canada, the available OTC is called Gravol. This is the active ingredient of otc Gravel: Dimenhydrinate. But, I don't have a clue if this would be strong enough of an antiemetics. I've only ever used it on a ferry boat. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Last edited: