Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I just don't have the resources. God.

At this point, I don't care how I die - slow, or quick; painful or tolerable.

I don't want to wake up again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, sadbadpsychogirl, MindFrog and 18 others
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
being able to achieve painless eternal sleep... isn't that the dream for most of us here

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Roadkill, Bauhaus and 7 others
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Omfg I get you.... I have to wait for my AE and tagamet and it sucks!!!! I'm buying the OTC meclizine just in case my main AE doesn't arrive. Honestly getting all these materials is such an anxiety inducing expirience. With my AE tracking not updating and problems with the jungle site, I feel like my hair is going to fall out! I had to spend 4 hours with the jungle site's customer service because every rep kept giving me different info and one of them told me the biggest lie!! I had to confirm what every rep told me with a new one in case they lied. I stopped once a VERY KIND rep from africa (bless her) sent me an email confirming exactly what I needed to be done. Omfg...

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. Dying requires courage and planning and actually is difficult. I know death is what I want but it's just hard to get there. I would love to just disappear or fall into an eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Roadkill, S like suicide and 3 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I'm too lazy even for ctb lol. That's probably why I'm still here. Also I don't have the guts nor method.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Roadkill
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I feel you. I cant believe I was just peacefully chilling in the void for billions of years and then suddenly I was coerced into this BS we call "life." & the worst part is that I can't even leave. I am forced to endure the curse of consciousness.

Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic, Mistake of Nature and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Man I hate this too. One more year is hell

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I can relate. Dying requires courage and planning and actually is difficult. I know death is what I want but it's just hard to get there. I would love to just disappear or fall into an eternal sleep.
Are all suicides planned tho? Cause i fee like some just wake up one day and say it fuck it.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
All I have is a rope with me... I do wish for a less painful way too but I'm probably too stupid for that either

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I could ctb right now but l have a dog to look after! So l'll just have to wait(SCREAMS OUT IN FRUSTRATION)!