ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Any moment of happiness,pleasure, joy or excitement last literal seconds and are rewarded with days of fucking misery. If I had those bullets for my handgun I would of done it during a fucking league match! I'm fucking playing league on god damn new years while others are out with friends, drinking, fucking or doing literal anything of worth or enjoyment. Here I am behind my screen cursing my entire life and bitching and moaning like usually, and I have to do it sober this time because I can't fucking drink anymore or I'll be in physical agony too. God damn my parents fucking diseased animals never should of seen the light of day

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Myono93, _Seeking and 8 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i cant believe 2012 is ten years ago time sucks

Reactions: _Minsk, strangegirl, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
Any moment of happiness,pleasure, joy or excitement last literal seconds and are rewarded with days of fucking misery. If I had those bullets for my handgun I would of done it during a fucking league match! I'm fucking playing league on god damn new years while others are out with friends, drinking, fucking or doing literal anything of worth or enjoyment. Here I am behind my screen cursing my entire life and bitching and moaning like usually, and I have to do it sober this time because I can't fucking drink anymore or I'll be in physical agony too. God damn my parents fucking diseased animals never should of seen the light of day
I don't know what "league" is. I'm assuming it is a video game? I'm glued to my screen too, watching tv shows. Rewatching old shows mostly, because I forget almost everything I watch. I feel like the characters on the shows are my friends. (Yes, I realize how pathetic that is). The only thing that helps my mental and physical anguish is cannabis, but I can't use it all the time because my tolerance just goes through the roof and then I can't afford the amount I need to feel something. (And I don't want to live a life that requires psychotropic substances just to be tolerable).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In a life like this, nothing positive ever lasts. Life is just meaningless suffering, we were forced here without choice and we have to endure the horrors of this life. Life is very depressing.

Reactions: random_observer and lonerclown666
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
i cant believe 2012 is ten years ago time sucks
Thinking about it, 2012 might have been the right year to ctb. I don't know why I kept going

OP, you are not bitching and moaning. We are here for you :heart:

Reactions: random_observer
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Yes. I think every life entails more suffering than pleasure, though the ratio can certainly vary.
Pleasure is always only a temporary reward for fulfilling a need and suffering is almost the natural state of being, it is inevitable. Even doing literally nothing will put you into misery. You always have to fight to try to escape it, but still fail often times.
And you will never satisfy all your needs because new ones will keep emerging. Evolution has not selected for beings that will be content under certain conditions. We have to keep striving, keep conquering, keep reproducing, keep destroying. Keep suffering and keep causing suffering.
And those little moments of pleasure are like sweets tied to a stick that is also attached to our head, they keep us running. Playing along. Never even stopping to think and look at the world around us and realizing the absurdity of it all and all the meaningless suffering around us.

Anyway, I hear you and I'm sorry for your suffering. I hope you are doing better by now šŸ«‚

M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
Any moment of happiness,pleasure, joy or excitement last literal seconds and are rewarded with days of fucking misery.
Thats the life in a nutshell. And I'm not even talking about my life only, but the vast majority of people are miserable and don't even realize it.