deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
Sometimes I wish I was born at a time to be involved with the Second World War, wars are a horrible and ghastly beast and I'm not condoning war. It's just those people were fighting and dying for something worthy and they were remembered and honoured long after their passing. Imagine having taken part In the Battle of Britain soaring above the sky's?

Granted there were some very horrific things that happened and I don't think war is the answer, although historically speaking it's had its place and has ironically brought us peace too.

I know this may be a contentious area to discuss but it was more focused on the idea of having something worthwhile to battle and to say I did something meaningful. I have an immense pride and respect for any and all war veterans and it was one of the greatest generation that ever lived.

I would honestly rather die having done something that led to a greater good and have my death be something good (as good as can be reasonably be expected) rather than have myself be remembered as the person that didn't do much but take their own life.