lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

To begin again, you have to let go
May 6, 2024
I genuinely feel like I'm living in a nightmare. Nothing feels real to me. I constantly tell myself to wake up. Every day is getting worse.
I found out I am pregnant two days ago with my abuser. I cant leave this situation. I need to wake up and the only way I can is by ctb.
Anybody else experience this?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
That sounds like a nightmare for sure. I'm so sorry to hear; I don't know what to even say.

I know nothing about your situation, but if there's anyway at all to get away from your abuser you should. Of course, that's way easier said than done, and you might have physical retrictions from leaving, but if you can help it at all please leave before it continues to get worse.

At the very least, I can't imagine you being able to do what you want (live or ctb in peace) while in the presence of an abuser.

Wishing you peace.

• Love
Reactions: lonesomedrifter
R

RCan

Feb 29, 2020
Are you able to get away from them? Abuse situations are unbelievably complicated and I know it's sometimes very difficult to do that… so not saying just go just like that if you're not sure. But one thing that is definitley true is that one of the only ways to feel better when affected by abuse is to leave…. I'm nervous even writing this because I know how complex it can be to leave sometimes and also don't want you to put yourself in danger.
I genuinely feel like I'm living in a nightmare. Nothing feels real to me. I constantly tell myself to wake up. Every day is getting worse.
I found out I am pregnant two days ago with my abuser. I cant leave this situation. I need to wake up and the only way I can is by ctb.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah I feel like I'm in a nightmare too

R

RCan

Feb 29, 2020
Wishing you all the best in the world
Yeah I feel like I'm in a nightmare too
i'm curious about your tagline… extreme pain is much worse than you know… no pressure to say anything about it if you don't want to though