numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
I was wondering how livestreaming my ctb would be, im going to take sn. i do not have family to worry abt finding anything but id like to document its use. where would i go about doing that if possible?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seered Doom, Kompass, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
When it comes to social sites, livestream usually get terminated, so most people stream in private calls whether it be on discord, skype, etc.

Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
You hit somebody in personal who then uploads it through VPNs.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I was wondering how livestreaming my ctb would be, im going to take sn. i do not have family to worry abt finding anything but id like to document its use. where would i go about doing that if possible?
I would create a way to make a video recording be stopped after 1 hour with the save location being in a shared folder on the cloud.

Before leaving invite a ton of people you trust to that shared folder on your cloud drive.

No one could stop you because it would be slightly delayed to where it wouldn't matter. Before your time comes request certain people keep and share it wherever you want.

It wouldn't be live but you wouldn't have to worry about police kicking in your door or reviving you.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I'm following this because I'd be keen on doing a live feed. But my guess a delayed feed might be safer in that you will be gone by the time it's posted.

Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
I would assume in a private call (smth like Discord maybe?) with 1 or more people able to document it and be there for u in ur last moments

Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
If you plan to go I wanna be there to be to make it as pleasant as possible. Pm if you're interested in letting me be there. I hope you're okay right now.

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
If you plan to go I wanna be there to be to make it as pleasant as possible. Pm if you're interested in letting me be there. I hope you're okay right now.
Same here

BananiFatFat

BananiFatFat

Oct 20, 2023
If you do plan on streaming, I would like to be with you in your last moments.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to If you do plan on streaming, I would like to be with you in your last moments

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I wish you peace and you have friends around you when you pass