• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Once again the antis are trying to stop the Sarco by claiming nitrogen gas hypoxia is novel and experimental and painful as seen by the one convict executed with it. They ignore and don't even mention all the people who were peacefully killed by it or helium in industrial accidents or suicides. (And don't mention that convict held his breath and fought against his restraints.

If people live-streamed their peaceful nitrogen/helium exit bag deaths, that will get around this mainstream media blackout. They will no longer get away with their deception.

Of course have nothing in view of the camera that could ID/locate you and wear a Zoro mask until you begin process.

Thoughts?

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
In this most recent episode of the Exit podcast Nitschke talks about that execution. I found it interesting, particularly in light of how that case is being used to discredit the method.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
In this most recent episode of the Exit podcast Nitschke talks about that execution. I found it interesting, particularly in light of how that case is being used to discredit the method.

Yeah, I read it when it was first posted. The fact he calls that convicted murderer "Kenny" tell you all you need to know.

So far AL 1, Bad Guys 0.
Next "game" Sept 26 IIRC.
3rd game in process of being scheduled.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah, I read it when it was first posted. The fact he calls that convicted murderer "Kenny" tell you all you need to know.

So far AL 1, Bad Guys 0.
Next "game" Sept 26 IIRC.
3rd game in process of being schedule

I'm not sure if I understand.

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
If people live-streamed their peaceful nitrogen/helium exit bag deaths, that will get around this mainstream media blackout. They will no longer get away with their deception.
media will almost always control the narrative, so I don't agree with the hypothetical result of your hypothesis. besides society do not see any kind of suicide with good eyes. the media can contract itself and get away with it, people usually forget things relatively fast.

if common-sense opinion changes one day, maybe the hypothesis can become true