PremiseRunner2049

PremiseRunner2049

Dec 27, 2023
I have no money for any painless attempts and ngl it is way too cold to think about walking to a train station right now. I am not near any bridges either.
I think I might straight up gore myself with my combat knife and livestream it with the hopes of traumatizing people.
Nobody will want to remember me if I forced that image into their heads. I know how terrible it is but I really hurt yearn to be despised deep down. There's no fucking way I hate myself more than everyone else. I am determined to completely slander my name before I go. I even have a post typed up with all my personal information and gross little tendencies to show everyone who thinks I am a good person, that I am every pathetic weirdo they joke about on the daily. If I can't be that, let me be the bastard who forced a gorey traumatic image in your head. Let me make me, make you spend thousands on therapy just for it not to work.

• Hmph!
Reactions: marchshift, deafening and F@#$
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
I'll admit I've thought of doing that as well. This is the type of philosophy that people like mass shooters have, they want the infamy. I think it's kind of like dragging other people down with you, and making them feel your pain. I was able to make myself snap out of these thoughts pretty easily though, I was able to convince myself it was totally wrong, which I still believe. Your yearn for infamy or success of it will die with you anyway so there isn't really a point to it. Maybe think about it for a little and really consider if you want to give someone that pain.

Reactions: marchshift, Anri_wants_peace and foxgirl