Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
So i wrote a note and put it in my wallet (signed, fingerprinted) . The note explains what to do in case of my death and not to wait for anyone to calim my body because I am immigrant with no family /friends. I didn't write this note because I'm planning to ctb soon, it's just in case of death for whatever reason. Do you have guys think this would be legally recognized by authorities?
Thanks.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Legally recognized in what way? If there is no money and nobody to claim your body, I'm going to guess they would do what they do for unclaimed bodies, regardless of your request, because protocol. If you truly have literally nobody for them to contact, I'm going to guess they might make a brief attempt (depending on what country, maybe a request for public information, maybe running your fingerprints or saving some dna) but would likely then process your body as they do for other unclaimed ones. Note though, I don't work in emergency services, but I watch TV :haha: ; so this is mostly conjecture. Curious what others think

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and Blue_mist