watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Here goes.

I hate that I have to be so anxious about my health for no reason. It hurts here, it hurts there, damn, I must have cancer!

I have a total of 0friends. I'm so lonely I keep my mouth shut all day.

I can't put my feelings into words. Every time I try to say something, people misunderstand it and remind me for the Nth time that I'm an idiot.

Everytime I talk, literally every fucking time, people make it clear that I said something stupid.

Noone gives a shit about my interests, and I have to pretend I give a shit about other people's.

People who pretend to love me stalk me because they think I'm crazy.

I'm interesting for the first talk. Then I'm forgotten.

My room is full of clutter, and every time I clean it its a worthless effort because it will go back to being messy a week later.

Noone wants to drink with me.

My gender dysphoria is not valid.

My english is broken, even tho I practice every day since middle school.

I can't work for more than 30 minutes a day.

This thread is fucking generic.

I was born trapped in a man's body.

My father keeps telling me its socially unacceptable to wear a dress.

Nothing ever happens in my life, and its all my fault.

Might post in this thread again when I'm bored.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, Busdriver, BornofDust and 13 others
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
I just wanted to say your gender dysphoria, (and anyones dysphoria for the matter) is valid. I can't really say much on the other issues, because I'm sort of bad at talking and offering support. I can relate a bit however, about not being able to put my feelings in words in real life, and gender. My parents are both homophobic and transphobic, so I hide from them, but it's so hard when my mom has to refer to me as a girl every other second, (i.e. thats not ladylike, girls have to do this or that, etc).

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and NeverSatisfied
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Interesting list. Some of them are in my "list" too. I guess I gotta write some stuff down too lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and NeverSatisfied
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I can't put my feelings into words. Every time I try to say something, people misunderstand it and remind me for the Nth time that I'm an idiot.
Noone gives a shit about my interests, and I have to pretend I give a shit about other people's.

My room is full of clutter, and every time I clean it its a worthless effort because it will go back to being messy a week later.
^^ I resonate so hard with all of these. It's sad when a lot of the time I talk more on here than irl. In order to be more "liked" by others I've decided to just talk about them and let them talk about themselves, in irl convos people have more fun that way. Just know here that you are heard and understood, it's the main reason I like this site so much. Even days when I don't have the energy to type I feel heard just reading some of these threads.

I'm the same with the room thing. It's just as messy as my head/ life. At this age ngl it's embarrassing, but also, it's my room so eh- as long as the common areas stay clean (...meaning my trash ends up in my room).

Also you totally could've fooled me having english as your secong/ another language :happy: Congrats! A second language is really impressive

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Here goes.

I hate that I have to be so anxious about my health for no reason. It hurts here, it hurts there, damn, I must have cancer!

Everytime I talk, literally every fucking time, people make it clear that I said something stupid.

People who pretend to love me stalk me because they think I'm crazy.

Noone wants to drink with me.

My gender dysphoria is not valid.

My english is broken, even tho I practice every day since middle school.

I can't work for more than 30 minutes a day.

This thread is fucking generic.

I was born trapped in a man's body.

My father keeps telling me its socially unacceptable to wear a dress.

Nothing ever happens in my life, and its all my fault.

Might post in this thread again when I'm bored.
I admire you and find you very interesting, if that means anything which it probably doesn't. You're one of my favorite people here.

Reactions: Bleh and KuriGohan&Kamehameha