• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi, so here is a list of the methods I can try. I would like to know which one is the most reliable. I really, really don't want to end up in hospital.

● Long drop hanging - Extension cord from a height of 5 meters.

● Electrocution (wire goes directly into bathtub)

● Partial suspension hanging - Extension cord/Belt

● Full suspension hanging (short drop) - Extension cord/bed sheet

● Jumping from window (8 meters, falling on my head)

● 60kg CRT falling on my head from a height of 5 meters (technically possible but have to get it upstairs which will take a lot of time)

● Natural gas + bag (will that trigger hypoxic convulsions? or is it gonna feel like falling asleep?)

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
full suspension if you find good place and isn't rescued is the safest I guess. But not the quicker and painless in your list.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
full suspension if you find good place and isn't rescued is the safest I guess. But not the quicker and painless in your list.
Extension cord will do? I can do it in my bedroom at night. Also which one is quicker and painless? thank you.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Electrocution is totally impossible, at least I see it like this.
You had to bring inside your house an external wire.
There is a fusible in each electrical system. There's going to be a power cutoff. An interruption.

Reactions: Anhedonic
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Electrocution is totally impossible, at least I see it like this.
You had to bring inside your house an external wire.
There is a fusible in each electrical system. There's going to be a power cutoff. An interruption.
Didn't think of that. Thank you

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Didn't think of that. Thank you
well technically you can die from electricity but you are gonna have to touch something that's high voltage since there will be high amounts of current going through your body if the voltage is high too. What I think calendula is talking about are GFCI outlets in your bathroom, they are designed to trip the breaker if there is more than 5 milliamps being shorted to earth by anything metal in your bathtub, which basically means its almost impossible to die by using a toaster in your bathtub. the only way to die very quickly is to touch either power lines or the secondary coil on the transformer in your microwave, as both of those have high voltage and therefore high current going through your body. and generally speaking, if you were to touch something with that much voltage, you would have burns where the electricity went through your body and it would be very painful anyways

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
well technically you can die from electricity but you are gonna have to touch something that's high voltage since there will be high amounts of current going through your body if the voltage is high too. What I think calendula is talking about are GFCI outlets in your bathroom, they are designed to trip the breaker if there is more than 5 milliamps being shorted to earth by anything metal in your bathtub, which basically means its almost impossible to die by using a toaster in your bathtub. the only way to die very quickly is to touch either power lines or the secondary coil on the transformer in your microwave, as both of those have high voltage and therefore high current going through your body. and generally speaking, if you were to touch something with that much voltage, you would have burns where the electricity went through your body and it would be very painful anyways
How about opening a CRT screen from the 80s? (Amstrad CPC colour monitor) I heard that those can be deadly.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What is the source of the natural gas?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
To clarify, OP stated he really really wants to end up in the hospital, did not say wanted to ctb.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
To clarify, OP stated he really really wants to end up in the hospital, did not say wanted to ctb.

I really, really don't want to end up in hospital. Is what i see in the first post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-methods-available-to-me-safest.36722/#post-681046

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I really, really don't want to end up in hospital. Is what i see in the first post

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-methods-available-to-me-safest.36722/#post-681046
Missed the dont somehow completely

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Unless your stove is very different from mine, the gas isn't as deadly or explosive as it used to be. That fall doesn't seem high enough. If I had to choose from your list I'd learn the right knots and go with number 1.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Unless your stove is very different from mine, the gas isn't as deadly or explosive as it used to be. That fall doesn't seem high enough. If I had to choose from your list I'd learn the right knots and go with number 1.
Thx. I heard the cord could 'bounce' what does that mean? should I worry about it?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thx. I heard the cord could 'bounce' what does that mean? should I worry about it?

I don't know what that means. It sounds like it means the cord could have some degree of a bungee-like tendency, but I'm not sure. Electric cords vary a lot so I'd need to read up on the method.

I hope you make the decisions that are right for you, and that you find what you need.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I don't know what that means. It sounds like it means the cord could have some degree of a bungee-like tendency, but I'm not sure. Electric cords vary a lot so I'd need to read up on the method.

I hope you make the decisions that are right for you, and that you find what you need.
Well I'm trying my best to find the right method :/ I did a lot of research but I'm still asking on here because I need to be 100% sure it will work. I'm afraid the cord will snap. It is a type E with ground. About as thick as my pinky. Thank you

Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
Read it careful. OP says he really, really does NOT want to end up in the hospital. Sounds like ctb to me?
If he just wanted to end up hospitalized he could do the bathtub electrocution since it won't work.
or he could give himself a really bad knife cut on his body somewhere.
Hi, so here is a list of the methods I can try. I would like to know which one is the most reliable. I really, really don't want to end up in hospital.

● Long drop hanging - Extension cord from a height of 5 meters.

● Electrocution (wire goes directly into bathtub)

● Partial suspension hanging - Extension cord/Belt

● Full suspension hanging (short drop) - Extension cord/bed sheet

● Jumping from window (8 meters, falling on my head)

● 60kg CRT falling on my head from a height of 5 meters (technically possible but have to get it upstairs which will take a lot of time)

● Natural gas + bag (will that trigger hypoxic convulsions? or is it gonna feel like falling asleep?)

I would check out the Mega Thread on inter gas and bag method. Sounds like a lot of setting up before hand but the heaviest thing you have to carry is the tank of inert gas. Read it carefully. This was my dad's method and seemed to work effectively for him and if I know my dad, and I did, he researched the hell out of it (possibly in this group).

it's the method I'm leaning towards myself.

Last edited:
Pale Blue Dot

Pale Blue Dot

That's here, that's home, that's us.
Jan 9, 2020
One certain thing... 8 meters? Don't jump off from the window. It is almost impossible to die from that height.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Read it careful. OP says he really, really does NOT want to end up in the hospital. Sounds like ctb to me?
If he just wanted to end up hospitalized he could do the bathtub electrocution since it won't work.
or he could give himself a really bad knife cut on his body somewhere.

I would check out the Mega Thread on inter gas and bag method. Sounds like a lot of setting up before hand but the heaviest thing you have to carry is the tank of inert gas. Read it carefully. This was my dad's method and seemed to work effectively for him and if I know my dad, and I did, he researched the hell out of it (possibly in this group).

it's the method I'm leaning towards myself.

Cant i just get the gas from the stove? Without lighting it the gas comes out.

Also I'm sorry for your dad mate.. I lost a parent, too.
One certain thing... 8 meters? Don't jump off from the window. It is almost impossible to die from that height.
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure.

Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
Cant i just get the gas from the stove? Without lighting it the gas comes out.

Also I'm sorry for your dad mate.. I lost a parent, too.

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure.
It would take a very long time to fill your home with the gas. During this time an explosion could occur (say someone has a cigarette near your place, BAM!). I would just get a tank of inert gas and a plastic bag and a hose and regulator. Also, if your home isn't very air tight it could even take longer to fill up. You can get helium from party stores pretty easily and cheaply. Still I recommend you read that thread first.
My dad was suicidal my entire life. I wasn't a fan of his anyway. I was much more upset that he specifically planned to have my brother find his body and that he chose to leave my elderly, blind mother by herself. I'm sorry about your parent. I've heard it's really hard for some people to lose their parents. It wasn't for me, not either of them.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
It would take a very long time to fill your home with the gas. During this time an explosion could occur (say someone has a cigarette near your place, BAM!). I would just get a tank of inert gas and a plastic bag and a hose and regulator. Also, if your home isn't very air tight it could even take longer to fill up. You can get helium from party stores pretty easily and cheaply. Still I recommend you read that thread first.
My dad was suicidal my entire life. I wasn't a fan of his anyway. I was much more upset that he specifically planned to have my brother find his body and that he chose to leave my elderly, blind mother by herself. I'm sorry about your parent. I've heard it's really hard for some people to lose their parents. It wasn't for me, not either of them.
I was thinking of making some kind of pipe that would come into a bag placed over my head. Would that work? Thanks

Yeah my mom died from lung cancer when I was 10. Its almost frightening how I didnt give a shit.

Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
I was thinking of making some kind of pipe that would come into a bag placed over my head. Would that work? Thanks

Yeah my mom died from lung cancer when I was 10. Its almost frightening how I didnt give a shit.
I would get a hose instead because they are bendable. Either way I think you could get a lot of information and ideas form the megathread. The inert gases work by replacing you O2 with the inert gas in your lungs. When you are suffocating (replacing O2 with something else or nothing) you automatically panic and start to remove the bag from your head. The inert gas prevents this natural response to the suffocation. You would also need something to tie the bag to your head and keep the hose inside of it.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I would get a hose instead because they are bendable. Either way I think you could get a lot of information and ideas form the megathread. The inert gases work by replacing you O2 with the inert gas in your lungs. When you are suffocating (replacing O2 with something else or nothing) you automatically panic and start to remove the bag from your head. The inert gas prevents this natural response to the suffocation. You would also need something to tie the bag to your head and keep the hose inside of it.
Thanks for all the info :hug: Ill wait till the lockdown ends so theres noone in the house, so I can try it out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Genetics
zerohedge

zerohedge

cheerfuldeath
Apr 12, 2020
Can you do the night night method with the ratchet strap? The supplies are super cheap and not suspicious. And it seems far more reliable and peaceful than those that your posted.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Can you do the night night method with the ratchet strap? The supplies are super cheap and not suspicious. And it seems far more reliable and peaceful than those that your posted.
Sounds good but in the end I bought SN because fuck it.

Reactions: Partial-Elf