RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Saw the post "List 3 good things that happened to you today".
Thought we needed some balance so this place doesn't get too cheery.
I'll start
- A friend I've been chatting with for a while ghosted me as I told him I'll be visiting his town next week. I was really joyfull of having the opportunity to meet with someone I can text with W/o having to put on a mask. This is not the first time it happens. And it makes me want to die, even though it's not his fault.

-Im realised I'm starting to develop feelings for another person who's in a relationship though I've sworn myself to never be that asshole. Guess at least I feel something which is something new.

- I realized all of the workplaces I would have to choose from to finish my education have like 2.2 star ratings from ppl who are supposed to profit from them. Makes me feel like I'm doing smth with my life...

Share me your objectively shitty life experiences of the day, make me feel like I'm not the only loser. Tnx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Professor K, alonely and Praestat_Mori
F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
I have had one major bad thing that happened today. My brother's visa was refused. He was supposed to come be with me and now I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally prefer to try and avoid the recovery section on here as I cannot stand positivity about existing, if one doesn't wish to see posts like that then they can just ignore posts from that section.

But anyway there are endless amounts of things that are bad about existing, 1)Sadly I woke up and didn't peacefully leave existence in my sleep, 2)There is still no accessible, legalised peaceful method option and 3) Death still feels like a distance away, unfortunately I could potentially be suffering for decades on end before I finally fall asleep eternally.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, LONE WOLF., Daxter_87 and 1 other person
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I have had one major bad thing that happened today. My brother's visa was refused. He was supposed to come be with me and now I don't know what to do.
Ehh, sorry to hear. Didnt make me feel like less of a loser, so I guess I still have some empathy left. Aside from the fact I can stop talking about myself.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
1) I woke up in the morning.
2) I'm still breathing.
3) I still have to do chores to maintain my stupid body, which was imposed on me. I really fucking hate chores, I can't stress it enough. It takes me so much fucking time to do anything.

• Hugs
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I personally prefer to try and avoid the recovery section on here as I cannot stand positivity about existing, if one doesn't wish to see posts like that then they can just ignore posts from that section.

But anyway there are endless amounts of things that are bad about existing, 1)Sadly I woke up and didn't peacefully leave existence in my sleep, 2)There is still no accessible, legalised peaceful method option and 3) Death still feels like a distance away, unfortunately I could potentially be suffering for decades on end before I finally fall asleep eternally.
I recognize the place your in, and and it hurts me to hear it. Don't feel bad or guilty. I'm really glad you shared! I am convinced we just need a bit more climate change for the non-legalizing suicide thing to end. Or a couple of more years of people putting that shit we call food these days in our systems.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
1. I woke up
2. Didn't ctb
3. no drugs or liquor

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
1) realizing that getting off makes me more suicidal afterwards
2) have not been able to do anything but sit on the couch all day. it has been like this for weeks.
3) my body hurts from not moving and not eating well

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
love this post as every time I look at the good things post I got nothing…so:

1) eye strain and headache and mopey
2) walk with person in their twenties who is looking to find their'purpose'( while I was encouraging I am really past that). They said they wouldn't go out and eat alone. Again I nodded, but that is actually pretty much my main activity. Alone with book.
3) got nothing done again. Didn't order my medication. Again.

now insomnia with headache. …I might have cheated here but thank you for opportunity to vent

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
1) I woke up in the morning.
2) I'm still breathing.
3) I still have to do chores to maintain my stupid body, which was imposed on me. I really fucking hate chores, I can't stress it enough. It takes me so much fucking time to do anything.
I think what works for me is just every time I make a bit more mess, like dropping something on the floor, spilling Smith on the kitchen top, or of no fault of my own like putting a dirty dish in the sink. I just have to tidy three things near it. Like if I take my socks off and throw them, I'd need to pick up 3 other stuff and put them in laundry bin. Don't beat yourself up if you forget, with time a habit will form. Might take a week, might take a couple of months. Make sure you don't do more than you made up with yourself, no one likes that gym teacher that tells you to do just one more sit-up 20 times. It's actually important you make this easy and don't fuck yourself over.
Sometimes it even gets a bit fun, like how many times can I catch myself.
A more hardcore version would be doing a pushup or Smith similar when you put stuff in the wrong place.
Also don't beat yourself up for doing the depressed ppl lazy stuff like taking a fork and eating out of a pan or smth, its smart as hell! Just make sure you use a plastic fork and you're pretty much hacking life lol :))
1. I woke up
2. Didn't ctb
3. no drugs or liquor
Also broke or just Sunday?

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I woke up
I didnt ctb
I Havent dropped dead yet.

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
New day here already and already new bad stuff going on

1) can't sleep
2) that feeling when you wanted to sort stuff out over weekend but only left your bed 3 times to pee
3) want to die but too stupid

Last edited:
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
1) my next door neighbors that are in an ongoing DV situation that cops refuse to do anything about are fucking fighting at what is currently 1am my time so I guess a free trauma response/panic attack.

2) i've had a gnarly headache all day that nothing so far has fixed.

3) i forgot to pick up my meds which is probably contributed to the headache because im out.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
got confirmation that my friends don't care for me because of backing out of a ctb attempt last moment. couldn't fall asleep last night and woke up early. my head hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz and RedHarlequin
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I woke up.
I REALLY don't want to work.
I'm dreading my entire future.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I think what works for me is just every time I make a bit more mess, like dropping something on the floor, spilling Smith on the kitchen top, or of no fault of my own like putting a dirty dish in the sink. I just have to tidy three things near it. Like if I take my socks off and throw them, I'd need to pick up 3 other stuff and put them in laundry bin. Don't beat yourself up if you forget, with time a habit will form. Might take a week, might take a couple of months. Make sure you don't do more than you made up with yourself, no one likes that gym teacher that tells you to do just one more sit-up 20 times. It's actually important you make this easy and don't fuck yourself over.
Sometimes it even gets a bit fun, like how many times can I catch myself.
A more hardcore version would be doing a pushup or Smith similar when you put stuff in the wrong place.
Also don't beat yourself up for doing the depressed ppl lazy stuff like taking a fork and eating out of a pan or smth, its smart as hell! Just make sure you

I think I gave you the erroneous impression that I am an independent adult who does his own chores (e.g. cooking) to keep himself alive. Yes, I am an adult, but I live with my parents and they do pretty much everything for me. What I am complaining about is the most basic tasks (e.g. brushing my teeth, showering, etc.).

Still, as ridiculous as it might sound to many, I believe that this is a perfectly legitimate reason to complain, as I consented neither to be created nor to do any such tedious, energy-draining, goddamned monotonous chores. And I don't beat myself up for being like this either, so don't worry about that.

Also, I doubt tasks could ever be fun for me, not even in the slightest. Maybe they are for you, which is great, but I personally could never find such tiring and boring work appealing at all.

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I need to ask you, idk why the fuck im so annoying.. but this comes from years of suffering and feeling like that. Still do, but less...

Du you by any chance
-eat like shit (this is my biggest problem)
- stress a lot about something like studies ?
- are your parents kind of annoying..actually quite a bit annoying..

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
haha it's always so refreshing to see a bit of forbidden negativity when we're surrounded by widespread cult-like values condemning them.
1) living another day trapped dependant on my haughty mother and arguing with her again (im 18)
2) incessently knowing that no matter what, i will remain unhappy and unfullfilled for my entire life
3) ate but didn't work out as planned, just moping in my room scared of gaining weight
(bonus: worrying about SaSu getting banned in my country or everywhere)

lonegore

lonegore

Fading clouds
Jul 16, 2023
Am sick, been a week.
There's no food at my house.
More & more people are starting to hate me.

EternalOblivion

EternalOblivion

But does anything matter if you're already dead?
Jan 13, 2023
  1. I've been feeling dread all day.
  2. I'm still trying to find a therapist (it's been months since I started looking).
  3. The resume writing assistance I requested ended up being a bit of a disappointment.
I'm trying so hard to get my life together, but it just feels hopeless.

Last edited:
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Pretty much same as yesterday

1. woke up
2. still breathing
3 had to go to work

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
1.) Woke up and felt sick from drinking the night before
2.) Issues breathing and fast heart rate from anxiety
3.) 1 day closer to a vacation I don't want to be on

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
1.) Woke up and felt sick from drinking the night before
2.) Issues breathing and fast heart rate from anxiety
3.) 1 day closer to a vacation I don't want to be on
Can relate to nr. 1 quite a bit ;))
1) taking 6 trains to get to a place
2) Just missed the 2nd train
3) my new bangs make me look like a butthole

Last edited:
Reactions: day
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
1) didn't sleep at all last night. 2 more days ans it's paranoid psychosis time :)))
2) don't want to shower..I'm always freezing ( no exaggeration) afterwards. I feel like I might have some sort of attack from the shock. it's creepy
3) I have been smoking so much it feels like somebody pushed a kitchen swab up my nose. The hell.

KILLING_POSSUM

KILLING_POSSUM

"I love you" Don't say anything you can't promise.
Jul 17, 2023
Not much happened to me today as I don't do much this time of year. But I guess I could try to think of some things.

- Talked to my dad about some problems I'm having with my mom. I'm scared of my dad, so although he showed nothing but support for me, even pitching out ideas I could use to help my situation with my mom, I still didn't particularly enjoy speaking to him.

- Stayed up until a little past 6:00 AM and woke up at around 1:00 PM. Sure, I still got plenty of rest but when I have no outside source waking me up and no reason to be up early the next day, I'll usually wake up at 3-4:00 PM while having gone to sleep at around 11:00 PM. I sleep a lot, I can't help it.

- Haven't done much of anything today. Which sucks. My gf rarely messaged me so it made me feel like I did something wrong, but then again they rarely text me at all anymore. Which is unusual for how much they used to text me on a daily basis.

So yeah, those are three bad things that happened to me today, although they all happen almost everyday. My life is relatively boring. Nothing interesting happens aside from when I'm out and about, which is almost never.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
1. I woke up. Unfortunately I didn't die in my sleep. Again. I only slept for 13.5 hours

2. I turned down a small freelance job. I'm just too fucking stressed, and couldn't be bothered.

3. I'm bored. Don't know what to do with myself. Zero fucking motivation. Life is an endless stream of fuck all of interest. Not interested in a damned thing.