Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Is it an effective CTB method to put liquid nitrogen bottles (or liquid argon bottles, if that's possible) in a small closed room and release the nitrogen (e.g. a closed telephone booth)? I think it'd reach the effect of charcoal method..

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure about the liquid nitrogen but why not use SN?

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Is it an effective CTB method to put liquid nitrogen bottles (or liquid argon bottles, if that's possible) in a small closed room and release the nitrogen (e.g. a closed telephone booth)? I think it'd reach the effect of charcoal method..

There is enough oxygen even in a small room to keep to alive for several hours whereas inert gas method uses hypoxia as a means of dying . So its risky idk .

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
O
There is enough oxygen even in a small room to keep to alive for several hours whereas inert gas method uses hypoxia as a means of dying . So its risky idk .
What if that's a small closed room like a telephone booth?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
O

What if that's a small closed room like a telephone booth?
I guess one can create a nitrogen chamber. I saw a video of a guy creating a hyperbaric chamber out of barrels. I guess you can have a vacuum pump on one end and several nitrogen tanks inputting nitrogen on the other end.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Any nitrogen tank is going to be a lot smaller than the room it's in.

S

shorecomingsee yah

Sep 21, 2020
i saw a csi show (dont know if it was factial) where 2 people died in a small dorm room from liquid nitrogen by accidently by falling asleep on the floor they said it concentrates at the bottom of the room , guess it heavier that the air or because it cold

Reactions: ghostspace
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Scenario 1: With liquid nitrogen

Since diatomic nitrogen is lighter than air, it will have a tendency to float to the top. Within an enclosed area -- like a telephone booth -- liquid nitrogen will evaporate. At which point, the person in the booth would fall down and most likely be crouching near the base of the booth. But at the bottom of the booth, there is air so the individual will be awoken. After a prolonged period of time and the oxygen in the air is depleted, CO2 will permeate the bottom and the person would suffocate and expire. (Suffocation: ~1hr)

Scenario 2: With liquid argon

Argon is monatomic and is heavier than air. Presuming it completely vaporizes, argon would descend to the base of the telephone booth. Though it will be very chilly, the individual will still be standing breathing air. Upon depletion of oxygen in the air, the person would fall and most likely be in a crouching position where argon dominates. Soon thereafter, the individual would succumb to the hypoxic effects of argon. (Hypoxia: ~1hr)

Clearly neither is efficient, however, argon would appear to be less painful. Neither is peaceful IMO.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and pthnrdnojvsc