• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I know, I know, obviously a painfully death. But ¿For how long? (It will burn as fuck for shure) I was watching a video about lava vs nitrogen, and then the idea came to my mind. ¿What could happen if I connect a tube, as near as possible to my stomach, or lungs? Obviously it's very difficult, but I don't know. All I want are your opinions, ¿What do you think could happen?

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If you have access to liquid N2, there are better ways to apply it than by pouring it down your throat. Using it to create an anaerobic atmosphere in a confined space (car?) would be much more effective/peaceful.

But if you insisted on taking it orally, I suspect you'd have full-thickness frostbite anywhere the LN2 touched. I doubt you'd get it into your lungs --intubation isn't as easy as you might think-- but you'd for certain demolish your entire upper GI tract. I don't think anyone is doing stomach transplants, so it would probably kill you, but it'd be a long, agonizing process.

Reactions: Qbert, Watcher and ExitTheDay
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
The fastest way is to throw yourself from a big building. I would prefer it to the N2 liquid.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I know, I know, obviously a painfully death. But ¿For how long? (It will burn as fuck for shure) I was watching a video about lava vs nitrogen, and then the idea came to my mind. ¿What could happen if I connect a tube, as near as possible to my stomach, or lungs? Obviously it's very difficult, but I don't know. All I want are your opinions, ¿What do you think could happen?
The sarco uses liquid nitrogen to take the oxygen out of the air thus causing a peaceful death. It's actually not oxygen lowering that causes suffocation, but rather the build up of carbon dioxide in the body.

https://www.technocracy.news/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/sarco-machine-777x437.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Watcher
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The sarco uses liquid nitrogen to take the oxygen out of the air thus causing a peaceful death.
No, the N2 doesn't "take the oxygen out of the air," it merely displaces the air entirely, creating an anaerobic atmosphere incapable of sustaining life.
It's actually not oxygen lowering that causes suffocation, but rather the build up of carbon dioxide in the body.
That is completely incorrect.

Suffocation is a lack of oxygen availabilty. However, hypercapnic alarm(HA) is caused by an excess of CO2, and that is what causes the feelings of panic and smothering, and triggers an involuntary struggle to reach air.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
The sarco uses liquid nitrogen to take the oxygen out of the air thus causing a peaceful death. It's actually not oxygen lowering that causes suffocation, but rather the build up of carbon dioxide in the body.

https://www.technocracy.news/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/sarco-machine-777x437.jpeg
They need to release the 3D print, I will be headed to a 3D print lab with a flatbed. Gotta find a driver though as I can't drive.