R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone I'm new.
Sorry if this is gross. I'm new here and very much like this thred . I have a remarkably high tolerance to benzodiazepines or I'd use those. I have hundreds of 2mg xanax but regrettably let the moron addiction doctor talk me into suboxone . I'm dowwn to 2mg but I can't wait, I need to get off them now. I have nicotine for making your own ejuice and a "salt" which contains 1,080 mg/ml and I have all 30 ml except for the one time I tried it and it made me sick. Would vaping high strength nicotine (will make me vomit) or shoot all of it and a little more up my behind before hanging, kill me? Will this work?

Also have 2 25mcg fentanyl patches, but I think the suboxone will cancel them out. I also live in a manufactured home and nothing is strong enough to hold my weight. I have a motorhome, maybe that's? Thank you for any help and it's nice to meet you.
RockLadyPoppy

Quote Reply

R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry, I'm autistic and I offend people when I really don't mean to. Does anyone have any thoughts of what I spoke of. I have a few 100 xanax to help me not feel. But my addi and tolerance to benzodiazepines is part of why I want this. I'm 46 years old and never not been abused. Thank you in advance for your help.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
Nicotine is a poison. I remember somebody talking about boiling down chew canisters to get the nicoitine and putting them in a dart gun as a poison to kill. He read about it in the anarchist cookbook.

R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
Thank you! Do you know if it's an unpleasant or painful time? How long does it take?

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Unfortunately it's basically impossible to kill yourself with Xanax and 2 Fentanyl patched won't do anything (I tried using 12 of them and that didn't do anything).

I have no clue about the nicotine for vaping and if that can be used in some manor. Pure nicotine is highly toxic and I think only requires a couple mg to be deadly (if I remember correctly).

Wish I could be of more help

R

RockLadyPoppy

Dec 29, 2020
Thank you so much. May I ask, how did you use the fentanyl patches? Chew and swallow, on skin, something else? Thanks again.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Unfortunately I just put them on my skin. Had I chewed and eaten them I probably would have succeeded.