S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
So I may have someone who can administer shots of N from A for me. The person would continuously give me shots until the vials are depleted. Would this work? Would it be hard to find spots on my arms to administer the shot after the first few shots? I'm thinking its going to take upwards of 100-300 shots to get everything out of the vials. Please help.

• Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
In my experience any time I tried to do complex things it dint work on strong drugs. When I overdosed before trying to jump to give myself courage, I was too high and everything I timed was innacurate....So I just eneded being sick over the bridge rail then colapsing to the ground and waking up later. One of the girls I knew tried a hotshot of H , she passed out before she even finished pushing the plunger.
I think you would need your friend to supervise and help you

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Are you afraid of the bitter taste or are you afraid of vomiting it up which is a legitimate concern.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im hooked on opiates and ever since I can drink alcohol like water when Im high enough, I dont register the burning and bitter taste
I know N is way worse but being high shouldhelp. And you can take meds for vomiting

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
You can give your friend probable homicide charges.

Reactions: mrscat, Nymph, no 4mat and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Vomitting is a low occurrence problem in Switzerland. 65 injections? Are you kidding me. Your more worried about vomiting than a guaranteed manslaughter charge for your friend?

Just drink it.

Reactions: Regen, hellodarkness and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
66 shots:haha:
I'm sure the taste is nothing compared to getting 66 shots. Don't worry above it, just take antiemetics and drink it fast like a shot.

Or use an IV cause that's what they do in the clinics sometimes, instead of drinking it

Reactions: Nexuno
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Not a good idea because your friend could go to prison.

Reactions: Regen
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Your friend WILL go to prison. This isn't even removing the bag and tank of helium after the fact. This is your friend premeditating and giving you 65 shots in the arm. A zealous prosecutor could easily spin this as 1st degree murder with your friend incapacitating you with a shot of pentobarbital and then "staging" this to look like an assisted suicide, callously administering injection after injection as your breathing slowed and life slipping away. Best case for your friend is a plea bargain to manslaughter.

don't be stupid and harm someone else. Just drink it. An IV port carries the same risks. You can't self administer, and your friend spends the rest of their life in prison.

just drink it.

Reactions: Regen