• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone know where I can access the most recent edition of the PPH/PPeH?

thanks.

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Latest for free is December 2019, latest official copy is 2020 January.

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You can access the peaceful pill handbook, dec 2019, here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

NOTE : I suggest avoiding the wiki link given above by @Death.
It contains documents that may be "read/write" instead of "read only".
Such documents should be considered unsafe.
Scammers may edit documents, changing a seller's info to their own contact details.
Malicious people could edit email / web addresses, phone numbers, dosages, or any info in the document.

The link I've given above contains "read only" documents, because "anonfile" (the hosting site) doesn't allow editing / re-uploading to the same URL.
The thread explains the various document security issues.

In general, you should cross-check any/all info from documents with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version, or by some other means of verifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128, starshotplagues and autumnal
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Or alternatively buy a copy from Exit International
Aren't they grumpy gate keeping old farts?
Seeing as Nitschke made a new invention for what I call "night-night collar", the site I read this on claims there are some 3d printer files for a 3d printer in the pph.
I don't know how legit that site is, admittedly.

If they are not gatekeeping old farts, at least judging by the last time I checked the site, I'd gladly buy one.

Reactions: autumnal
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Aren't they grumpy gate keeping old farts?
Seeing as Nitschke made a new invention for what I call "night-night collar", the site I read this on claims there are some 3d printer files for a 3d printer in the pph.
I don't know how legit that site is, admittedly.

If they are not gatekeeping old farts, at least judging by the last time I checked the site, I'd gladly buy one.
From what I understand you have to be at least 50 to gain access to the forum but anyone can buy a copy.

I don't really understand the age restriction, pain and suffering are not confined to any particular age. Their approach is reflective of a certain kind of ageism.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, x-Ace-x and Buffy5120
F

Forever Wandering

Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone know where I can access the most recent edition of the PPH/PPeH?

thanks.
I've got the most up-to-date version of the Peaceful Pill ehandbook. Problem is they only allow up to three IP addresses to access it per an account.
If you have any questions perhaps I can answer for you.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You can access the peaceful pill handbook, dec 2019, here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

NOTE : I suggest avoiding the wiki link given above by @Death.
It contains documents that may be "read/write" instead of "read only".
Such documents should be considered unsafe.
Scammers may edit documents, changing a seller's info to their own contact details.
Malicious people could edit email / web addresses, phone numbers, dosages, or any info in the document.

The link I've given above contains "read only" documents, because "anonfile" (the hosting site) doesn't allow editing / re-uploading to the same URL.
The thread explains the various document security issues.

In general, you should cross-check any/all info from documents with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version, or by some other means of verifying.
p.s. The link I posted has a *searchable* pdf, which is another advantage....

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've got the most up-to-date version of the Peaceful Pill ehandbook. Problem is they only allow up to three IP addresses to access it per an account.
If you have any questions perhaps I can answer for you.

Does the latest edition still recommend the dosage of 2 grams Propranolol to be taken with SN?

Last edited:
F

Forever Wandering

Mar 20, 2020
Does the latest edition still recommend the dosage of 2g Propranolol to be taken with SN?
Yes I believe so. I'll check later for exact amount.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yes I believe so. I'll check later for exact amount.

Thanks, do let us know.

Also, there are presumably ways you can rip it and save as a PDF for uploading where other viewers can access it. I don't know the technical details as I've never used the platform it is published on.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
From what I understand you have to be at least 50 to gain access to the forum but anyone can buy a copy.

I don't really understand the age restriction, pain and suffering are not confined to any particular age. Their approach is reflective of a certain kind of ageism.

And "of sound mind". Presumably don't declare a mental illness if over 50, unnecessary

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
ALL : Please note that the current wiki copy of the PPH contains bad email addresses, so please be careful, and don't order anything from those addresses.

More info can be found here.

Please be careful everybody.....
It appears there may some scammers active on this forum, due to the bad PPH copy we have seen.

In general, please be wary of anybody offering to sell anything on this forum....

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, highlyvolatile and enjolras
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
Any chance for the newest edition?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
J

Jacky123

May 27, 2020
I have the april 2020 version. but i don't know if i can share a link here..