• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Planning to buy lime sulphur dip for dogs and mix it with muriatic acid at home. Will it work?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Extremely dangerous in a home. If anyone else lives there then they will also be killed. Could also injure people in connecting homes.

H2S is discouraged as it is a so deadly to other people.

Most recommend a car or tent with plenty of warning signs up.

Reactions: BrainShower
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Extremely dangerous in a home. If anyone else lives there then they will also be killed. Could also injure people in connecting homes.

H2S is discouraged as it is a so deadly to other people.

Most recommend a car or tent with plenty of warning signs up.
I don't have a car and live in an apartment. So its tough for me to use this method.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't have a car and live in an apartment. So its tough for me to use this method.
Then don't use this method, there were a lot of people basically murdered by people committing suicide 10 years ago when this method was the most popular.

It's probably the most deadly method someone can use.

Reactions: mtoro998, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and BrainShower
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Then don't use this method, there were a lot of people basically murdered by people committing suicide 10 years ago when this method was the most popular.

It's probably the most deadly method someone can use.
I tried the night night method but didn't work right.

Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
This is a method that has not been talked about in a while now.

I urge you strongly. please do not use this if there is any risk to other people.

I wrestled with the same thoughts about using this, and ultimately, I decided it was too dangerous, not for myself but for my neighbour who lives a meter away across the landing of my apartment building. I wanted to go, but I didn't want to take other people with me.

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
This is a method that has not been talked about in a while now.

I urge you strongly. please do not use this if there is any risk to other people.

I wrestled with the same thoughts about using this, and ultimately, I decided it was too dangerous, not for myself but for my neighbour who lives a meter away across the landing of my apartment building. I wanted to go, but I didn't want to take other people with me.
I dont think i have a choice... honestly

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I dont think i have a choice... honestly

Sorry to sound harsh but- there is always a choice. As other people have mentioned, you could purchase a tent. Although- I truly have no idea just how dangerous this is to others. Obviously- they would need to be warned before approaching the tent and definitely before opening it.

I feel so bad for you that maybe life and people have been so awful to you that you no longer care who else you hurt but, I just find the probability of murder-suicide so hard to stomach. Sorry.

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Sorry to sound harsh but- there is always a choice. As other people have mentioned, you could purchase a tent. Although- I truly have no idea just how dangerous this is to others. Obviously- they would need to be warned before approaching the tent and definitely before opening it.

I feel so bad for you that maybe life and people have been so awful to you that you no longer care who else you hurt but, I just find the probability of murder-suicide so hard to stomach. Sorry.
Its okay mate. I too don't want to cause harm to others. Its just that I find this method painless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo co and h2s(hydrogen sulfide) can kill people and animals in adjacent apartments . I would do this in a tent or car away from humans and put warning signs . Not only do these gasses go through walls imo but through any vent or crack too

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Its okay mate. I too don't want to cause harm to others. Its just that I find this method painless.

Yeah, I completely understand. I think that's really what we all want- a peaceful and sure way out. You could argue that- seeing as we are being deprived this- the 'normies' will just have to suffer the consequences. I guess it's a sort of fair argument but- it doesn't discriminate in who it hurts in the end. I just wish we didn't have to resort to this. I'm sorry.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Yeah, I completely understand. I think that's really what we all want- a peaceful and sure way out. You could argue that- seeing as we are being deprived this- the 'normies' will just have to suffer the consequences. I guess it's a sort of fair argument but- it doesn't discriminate in who it hurts in the end. I just wish we didn't have to resort to this. I'm sorry.
Its truly a sorry situation. I really find solace here to some extent.
Can anyone please dm me...anyone

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep