Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Anyone here a fan of Lil Peep?
If so what do you think about his new album or documentary?
I'm a huge fan of Lil peep, his lyrics just really match how I feel when I don't have the words.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, MollyAquafina, LookingGlassOfSorrow and 3 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I like Lil peep. His music is really good. I have not watched his documentary or listened to his new album as I have been busy lately. I do however think it is nice that his mom is keeping his legacy alive. What are your thoughts on his new album?

Reactions: robin999 and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
I like Lil peep. His music is really good. I have not watched his documentary or listened to his new album as I have been busy lately. I do however think it is nice that his mom is keeping his legacy alive. What are your thoughts on his new album?
I think it's good. I mean keep my coo is a very weird song but it is an older one. Has a different vide to come over when you're sober.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, robin999 and UninformedLover
n0505

n0505

Oct 6, 2019
lil peep is my favorite emo rapper.I replay every song of lil peep every day.Among his new albums, I like 'keep my coo' the most <3

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, robin999, UninformedLover and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
dont really listen to lil peep, but from what iv heard he was good and died way too young.

im more of an x and juice wrld fan, but i can respect peeps music.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, robin999 and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
dont really listen to lil peep, but from what iv heard he was good and died way too young.

im more of an x and juice wrld fan, but i can respect peeps music.
I also like Juice WRLD, is X XXXtentacion?

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
I've never listened to an album by him. I saw a clip for the documentary though, it got me interested. Any recommended songs ?

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
O

orangemushroom

Nov 22, 2019
Love Lil Peep, big fan of his music. It really resonates to me, my favourite song of his is probably this song

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Little Mook
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Love Lil Peep, big fan of his music. It really resonates to me, my favourite song of his is probably this song
Ooh that certainly is a good song. I can't decide on my favourite song as they are all so good! Two sings from his I listen to a lot is veins and princess.
I've never listened to an album by him. I saw a clip for the documentary though, it got me interested. Any recommended songs ?
Oooh that's hard to recommend as thwy are all so good. Come over when you're sober is a good album. As well as crybaby.

Reactions: orangemushroom and Little Mook
robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
i love peep, i recently watched the documentary it was good and i cried during it lol but the only part i didn't like much was the vibe mackned was giving off during his interview with the whole conspiracy that he killed peep but i listen to peep all day everyday i can relate to him so much
rig
right here is definitely one of my favorite too, i love peep as well i can relate to him so much i still miss him to this day

• Love
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
i love peep, i recently watched the documentary it was good and i cried during it lol but the only part i didn't like much was the vibe mackned was giving off during his interview with the whole conspiracy that he killed peep but i listen to peep all day everyday i can relate to him so much
rig

right here is definitely one of my favorite too, i love peep as well i can relate to him so much i still miss him to this day
Nice Profile pic as well, Hellboy. Well people blame all of GBC and a fan for his death. His mum blames the tour people. I'm sceptical.

Reactions: robin999
robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
Nice Profile pic as well, Hellboy. Well people blame all of GBC and a fan for his death. His mum blames the tour people. I'm sceptical.
yeah thank youuu but yes i don't know what to believe about how he died but i do think that mackned could've had something to do with it but we'll never really know u know