DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Hey, wasn't active here for quite a while.
Main reason for that; I got my testosterone prescription. How? Got a doctor who accepted my diagnose, just have to sit on a train for 5hrs for a appointment.

I'm like 4 months on T now and feel a lot better about some aspects of my body, simultaneously my dysphoria got a lot worse.

Another great side effect of no longer suffering from estrogen is my mood got a lot more stable and my depressions changed from going through 20 emotions at once to just feel emptiness. Which was a welcomed change, and still is.

Anyway, my drinking problem got worse, inflation is fuckin me financially, everyone and everything else physically and mentally.

I just let a guy fuck me for bringing me over a bottle of booze. I didn't want to, and told him that I really don't want but who cares? I don't and he did even less lmao. Probably my fault by leading people on or some shit. I don't know if that logic still applies if I grow a beard, have voice cracks and look for most people either like a teenage boy or a really ugly, borderline beardy lesbian with acne.

Confidence is basically zero and the respect for people that are still attracted to me is going down a lot. Not that it matters in any way cause I'm single for a year now, which never happened since I started dating basically. Mainly because the people I want don't want me, which is fair enough I'm not good enough for them anyway. And most people that want me either give me the vibe that they're somehow cognitive underdeveloped (I don't mean that in a bad way, I just can't handle them basically because they say too much shit that irritates me, most likely I'm the problem actually) or they don't exist.

Anyway, did I mention that I'm too poor to fucking off myself? There should be some kind of exchange program where they hand out N for blowjobs. Apparently that's the only thing I'm good at.

Anyway, glad this site exists for me to just let shit like that out. I missed y'all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and RainAndSadness