Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Fucking annoying ass half connected workers messging to check on me.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE FROM STUPID INFLUCENCES. NOT GET FUCKING TEXTS OF "how r u" and the other bullshit.

Already told the old place I lived TO FUCK OFF. STOP CHECKING ON ME.

So, rn its just immediate workers and its annoying bc I honestly don't feel like I'll be "free:" from these fucking people.

Y'all aint my parents or family or friends.

When you are completely alone in the shitty system and life (like I am) they really try to preach this idea that their support is something of any fucking value lmao. NO. Not anything close to actual safe "family,friends and other connections". Their care isn't real and even if it is, that doesn't matter.

But when you're all alone no one wants to say it so they just support.. from an odd distance.

Like I don't wish for these peopĺe to be anything more. I JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE FROM THESE SHITTY MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORTS.

Actually have a chance to be completely alone... It doesn't feel good to be fiĺled with half ass care.

I need to be alone. I need to plan. I need people TO KNOW THAT AND BACK THE FUCK UP.

BC THEY AIN'T SHIT THAT A DOCTOR/POLICE/EMERG OR ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THESE LONG TERM FEELINGS.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY " I WANNA BE LEFT ALONE TO PLAN THIS LONG PROCESS" WITHOUT WORRY OF BEING FUCKING TRIED TO BE SENT YO THE HOSPITAL.

LIKE JESUS FUCK. I am angry bc death is farrrr from easy and yet... I have to keep pushing these stupid life things away as if thags fucking easy as well. Fucking annoying. Fucking hurtful. OVER AND OVER.

(Also, while im on this rant... u weirdo fucking copying bitch I see you. Don't think I didn't experience the same shit with my mother. She'd be miserable in her no effort life and shun ideas THEN COPY ME and have all this fucking creepy joy. Fucking disgusting and I cannot deal with abusive people with a certain diagnosis. Can't even fucking share any success without parasites and leeches tryna intervene. So fuck you. FUCK YOU.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know friend, I know. Death is really far from easy.

Feel free to pm me whenever you want.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I feel you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I feel you. In my personal experience most people/coworkers don't give a shit how you feel. They open up with "r u ok?" because they're used to you saying "I'm good/alright/all good". They open up with that because they usually want to vent to you about all their own problems whether personal or work place and not yours because they know you won't override the convo with your personal stuff. It's annoying too because they know you won't ignore their unsolicited messages if you're going to see them the next day too

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and nopointofliving
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
And after bullshit yesterday of them TRYING to push me towards "support" and failing....

Its now almost noon and I haven't heard from ANY OF MY SUPPORT WORKERS.

LIKE!!!! I haven't had a day like this in a really long-time.

Life is lonely as fuck but I don't need some half ass measures & care from mental health workers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and nopointofliving