StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Well, it's been a while since I've posted. I'm still here (not by choice). I've been angry and hateful the last month or so and I didn't want to post anything negative to affect anyone else. I want to thank those of you who have cared enough to private message me and ask if Sweet and I are okay. That means the world to me. I also want to thank the people who run this site. This is the only place I feel I belong. I don't belong in the world I live in.

I made my journey and I am here to "start my new life." What a joke. I just wish one day would go by without something negative or hurtful happening. But I guess as long as I'm here it will continue. I moved into an apartment complex for older folks. I was so excited thinking that I would make some friends and start going outside the house. WRONG!!! The old man across the hall has already chastised me for (1) not closing my apartment door properly; (2) not closing my cupboard doors in my kitchen properly; (3) not cleaning the sash outside the door; and (4) walking up the stairs to the apartment with too much noise. The stupid idiot woman downstairs came running out of her apartment the other day and told me I couldn't put my cat litter down the toilet. WTF!!!! I asked her why she was telling me this shit and she just looked at me like I was crazy. I told her that was bullshit and walked away. So I now live in a fucking looney bin for old people. I now do not speak to anyone whether they speak to me or not. The office manager is a total BITCH and I've seen her verbally abuse the old people here. I'm hoping she does that shit with me. god help her!!! Sweet Pea is fine. She has a new tree and is enjoying looking out the window. It took her a long time to settle in. I hate my job ... I guess that's not a surprise, but I am stuck now. At least I have a paycheck, but am in debt up to my eyeballs. I'm so glad to be back. I feel I've come home to see my family. I've missed you all. Thanks for putting up with me!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Dead Meat, whatevs and 11 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry for everything you are going through. I wish you wouldn't have needed to come back. Selfishly I'm happy to see you but I wish it wasn't like this. :hug: I'm happy Sweet Pea is doing well.
How do they even know about your cupboard doors or cat litter?
I don't know why old people are so nasty. I guess they figure they don't have much time left.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
So sorry for everything you are going through. I wish you wouldn't have needed to come back. Selfishly I'm happy to see you but I wish it wasn't like this. :hug: I'm happy Sweet Pea is doing well.
How do they even know about your cupboard doors or cat litter?
I don't know why old people are so nasty. I guess they figure they don't have much time left.
Evidently, the guy across the hall from me can hear me when I open the cupboards. He has irritated me so bad that I now (act as if I am 3 years old) slam the cupboards and my front door so he can definitely hear me. I am getting so petty. I'm old too (60) but I'll be damned if I ever turn into them!! Thanks for asking about my girl, Sweet Pea. I swear if it weren't for her I'd have been gone a long time ago. But I love her so much I can't think of giving her away.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, whatevs, Circles and 3 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Well, it's been a while since I've posted. I'm still here (not by choice). I've been angry and hateful the last month or so and I didn't want to post anything negative to affect anyone else. I want to thank those of you who have cared enough to private message me and ask if Sweet and I are okay. That means the world to me. I also want to thank the people who run this site. This is the only place I feel I belong. I don't belong in the world I live in.

I made my journey and I am here to "start my new life." What a joke. I just wish one day would go by without something negative or hurtful happening. But I guess as long as I'm here it will continue. I moved into an apartment complex for older folks. I was so excited thinking that I would make some friends and start going outside the house. WRONG!!! The old man across the hall has already chastised me for (1) not closing my apartment door properly; (2) not closing my cupboard doors in my kitchen properly; (3) not cleaning the sash outside the door; and (4) walking up the stairs to the apartment with too much noise. The stupid idiot woman downstairs came running out of her apartment the other day and told me I couldn't put my cat litter down the toilet. WTF!!!! I asked her why she was telling me this shit and she just looked at me like I was crazy. I told her that was bullshit and walked away. So I now live in a fucking looney bin for old people. I now do not speak to anyone whether they speak to me or not. The office manager is a total BITCH and I've seen her verbally abuse the old people here. I'm hoping she does that shit with me. god help her!!! Sweet Pea is fine. She has a new tree and is enjoying looking out the window. It took her a long time to settle in. I hate my job ... I guess that's not a surprise, but I am stuck now. At least I have a paycheck, but am in debt up to my eyeballs. I'm so glad to be back. I feel I've come home to see my family. I've missed you all. Thanks for putting up with me!
We missed you ☺️So many have left this site in so little time, you just never know. Happy to read your cat is doing good. It's ok to come here and complain. Where else can we do it without judgement?

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, whatevs and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering. I also feel like I don't belong in this world. Some people really are so cruel, it must be awful having to deal with people like that. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer