• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Your blade is Violet
Violet is the Champion. Violet is the chariot of dust and ashes. Everything you knew crumbled, the foundations shaken, made rubble. You had to build yourself from it. You remember all their names and you know what you must do. You are their champion. Remember: the line between justice and vengeance is thin. The walls you built are high. You can let others in. You are their champion. Violet represents the balance between control and chaos. It is the color of History, the destruction and the rebirth from it. Violet is the color of storms, direction, and justice. Wielders of the violet blade are some of the great minds of the order. At the murky, cerebral meeting of Living and Unifying, they tend toward the Unifying. They are strong-willed, embody ideals and become a driving force for them. They are often historians, diplomats, and warriors. They are often counselors to other Masters. Notable wielders include Leia Organa, Mace Windu, Jaina Solo, and Revan. Other characters that fit the archetype of the violet blade are Boba Fett, Trilla Suduri, Sabé, and Baze Malbus.

Reactions: Rocinante and ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

450082_1720143049_10b8d343-a26d-447b-8a45-91a64f9270e3.jpg

Your Result:

Your blade is Yellow

Yellow is the Guardian. Yellow is the wanderer remembering home. You have so much wonder and energy. When searching for you who are, remember, everything is a mirror. A promise: you can become anything. A warning: you can become anything. You know who you are, even if you refuse to see it. Don't run from yourself. Look in the mirror. Look. Yellow represents the relationship between the individual and the whole, the Jedi and the Force. It is the color of Identity, the selfless self. Yellow is the color of discovery, creativity, and caution. Wielders of the yellow blade are some of the great minds of the order, dedicating themselves to their family of the Force. At the murky, cerebral meeting of Living and Unifying, they tend toward the Living. Adept at utilizing technology, they excel as Jedi Aces and spies. They are also the guardians of the Temple and those who travel far and wide to the front lines of the galaxy. Notable wielders of the yellow blade include Asajj Ventress, Rey Skywalker, and Barriss Offee. Other characters that fit the archetype of the yellow blade are Bodhi Rook and Reva Sevander.

Reactions: sserafim
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024

Your Result:

Your blade is Yellow

Yellow is the Guardian. Yellow is the wanderer remembering home. You have so much wonder and energy. When searching for you who are, remember, everything is a mirror. A promise: you can become anything. A warning: you can become anything. You know who you are, even if you refuse to see it. Don't run from yourself. Look in the mirror. Look. Yellow represents the relationship between the individual and the whole, the Jedi and the Force. It is the color of Identity, the selfless self. Yellow is the color of discovery, creativity, and caution. Wielders of the yellow blade are some of the great minds of the order, dedicating themselves to their family of the Force. At the murky, cerebral meeting of Living and Unifying, they tend toward the Living. Adept at utilizing technology, they excel as Jedi Aces and spies. They are also the guardians of the Temple and those who travel far and wide to the front lines of the galaxy. Notable wielders of the yellow blade include Asajj Ventress, Rey Skywalker, and Barriss Offee. Other characters that fit the archetype of the yellow blade are Bodhi Rook and Reva Sevander.
I also got Yellow. I just know someone worked way too hard on that quiz lol

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Your Result:

Your blade is Yellow

I also got Yellow. I just know someone worked way too hard on that quiz lol
I got Yellow as well (how did they know I'm Asian. 🤔). I had no idea what most of the questions and answers were saying either and I've seen every Star Wars movie and some of the shows…

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, QueerMelancholy, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023

Your blade is Yellow​

Yellow is the Guardian. Yellow is the wanderer remembering home. You have so much wonder and energy. When searching for you who are, remember, everything is a mirror. A promise: you can become anything. A warning: you can become anything. You know who you are, even if you refuse to see it. Don't run from yourself. Look in the mirror. Look. Yellow represents the relationship between the individual and the whole, the Jedi and the Force. It is the color of Identity, the selfless self. Yellow is the color of discovery, creativity, and caution. Wielders of the yellow blade are some of the great minds of the order, dedicating themselves to their family of the Force. At the murky, cerebral meeting of Living and Unifying, they tend toward the Living. Adept at utilizing technology, they excel as Jedi Aces and spies. They are also the guardians of the Temple and those who travel far and wide to the front lines of the galaxy. Notable wielders of the yellow blade include Asajj Ventress, Rey Skywalker, and Barriss Offee. Other characters that fit the archetype of the yellow blade are Bodhi Rook and Reva Sevander.​
LMAO are We All Yellow? LMAO

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I got Yellow as well (how did they know I'm Asian. 🤔). I had no idea what most of the questions and answers were saying either and I've seen every Star Wars movie and some of the shows…
I'm Asian too and got violet lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate