• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I don't know it might be a little painful... but not as painful as some mental suffering. It would have to be storm season too and there would be lots of factors and for some might not seem practical... but you could go to a mountain top or even a lake during a really bad thunderstorm and hold up a very large metal rod of some sort. I know people might laugh but a cloud to ground lightning strike would be an instant death and I happen to live in a lightning belt where there is not many people around. Just a thought.... I don't know how practical that would be or if anything could be added to it to make it better. Last night there was horrible cloud to ground lightning all around me and it got me wondering.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: poisonedminds, Sunset764, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Stand on a hill waving a metal pole around during a lightning storm? It might be fun to try once, and we don't really have much to lose anyway! Looks like most people die of the shock disrupting their heart, but it's not something that you can count on.

"And of the roughly 500 people who are struck by lightning each year, about 90% survive." It likely won't kill you.

Doesn't sound too effective, plus a lot of survival stories relating to it. So I wouldn't count on it for assurance of death. Also the after strike pics (image search) look pretty epic. Might not be fun, but it'd sure leave a mark.

One interesting thing of note they talk about a personality rewrite due to the damage in certain cases. Where people drastically change their lives afterwards for various reasons. Might count as a life reset in a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: poisonedminds, marcusuk63, Halo13 and 1 other person
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
How about flying a kite in air during thunders and on the tip of the kite attach a metal pin so that thunder could easily attract towards us