LazotepLazarus

LazotepLazarus

Forced to be mindless
Jan 22, 2023
I don't have patience anymore. It's been years and years of abuse and trauma, and it only seems to get worse. Of course nobody believes me, that's to be expected in this day and age, but people go too far. I told someone I thought I could trust and that bitch posted it on Instagram and Snapchat like I was a fucking carnival show, saying I was lying so she would pity me so much that I'd be able to sleep with her. That bitch even claimed I tried to rape her when she denied my supposed pity sex attempt, too. Who the fuck does that?! My life is ruined. No, really. People who I once trusted and that trusted me were taking her side just as blindly as they do religion. I'm on the opposite side of the U.S.A now because of how badly my reputation was tarnished. I couldn't get a new job after Nancy fired me for it, and when I was out in public, I'd get looks and hushed whispers. The police brought me in for questioning and I told them the truth, not that it really mattered. This was a rural town in Texas. Everybody knew everybody. Some ten hours ago, I doused myself in gasoline and was about to light a match when I blacked out. Dunno why. Maybe the fumes? What made me black out doesn't matter. What matters is that I woke up in the rain north of Conneticut on an old deserted road, dead inside and livid at the fact that McKenna really got me to go this far. I'm sitting in the parking lot of a McDonald's in Massachusetts, waiting for the one person I can trust to drive by and do what he said he would do. Here's to women who like ruining men's lives because they're bored, I guess.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I hope your alright and you will be able to get back home safely. It is tragic that the person who you trusted and opened up didn't reciprocate, I guess they weren't ready to see how you truly feel inside. You should use this website to vent, I hope that will give you some relief.

Reactions: LazotepLazarus