It looks peaceful up there.
Aug 1, 2020
Light or dark mode?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I like dark mode best but I can't see some of the choices such as the watch, ignore, attach file and preview because it's written in dark lettering not white..anyone else experiencing that too? It wasn't like that previously for me with the old dark mode.

Reactions: overcomingfear, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Aurora. and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Dark mode, light mode hurts my eyes, especially at night. Hate things being too bright so almost all my apps are in dark mode, have dim lights in the house etc.

Reactions: Élégie, Aurora., BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I like dark mode best but I can't see some of the choices such as the watch, ignore, attach file and preview because it's written in dark lettering not white..anyone else experiencing that too? It wasn't like that previously for me with the old dark mode.
Yea you kind of have to guess or already know where to click at times. I still prefer the dark mode too though.

Reactions: Aurora. and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yea you kind of have to guess or already know where to click at times. I still prefer the dark mode too though.
Ok I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my device. Yep definitely prefer dark mode I can barely make out the dark lettering but I mostly remember where to click.

Reactions: Aurora. and Brick In The Wall
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
ngl when i first joined i was using light mode, but ever since i switched i can't imagine using it, or what ss looks like on light mode. it'd probably burn my eyes off now.

Reactions: Élégie, Aurora. and sufferingalways
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
Wait! There's a dark mode? Nice

Reactions: Sarahlynn, Aurora. and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Dark mode. I haven't had full night of sleep for years, all curtains in my house are closed in daytime due to this. Haven't seen a morning for years. landlord refuse to repair a fault in the mains water system (nasty high pitch whistle noise 24/ 7) that prevents mine and another person's sleep. (Lack of sleep keeps my pain condition flared up) Chief executive has blamed us in writing. Lawyer stage now. /

Housing ombudsman's Dispute resolution adjudicator.. ignored all the evidence.. I've been advised that's possible fraud. This farce is being written in my note book, has been for a while, and might be the best Anger management therapy I could have.

On the web I use DuckDuckGo search engine. It has a dark theme, so search results are dark in previews while is handy.

Reactions: Aurora.
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Light mode because I don't like cookies.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Dark mode, light mode hurts my eyes, especially at night. Hate things being too bright so almost all my apps are in dark mode, have dim lights in the house etc.
Me too. Lol it makes going outdoors overwhelming!

Reactions: sufferingalways and Aurora.
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Light mode during the day, dark mode during the night. Some text is difficult to read on dark mode though

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
For those who selected light.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sufferingalways, NeedToD and 1 other person
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020

I prefer dark mode but thinking of switching to light cuz some text hard to see

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
I see. Thank you. I'm using iPad. How do I do it on this? If you know, that is.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Look at android in 2012. Why did they change it? The whole thing was dark mode. I miss themes in general. I despise people leaving one star reviews because iT dOeSnT hAVe dARk MOde.