Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
Been in a fucking horrible place since end of May - hence coming here

Was seconds away from jumping from Beachy but didn't - guilt stopped me

Lost my job and massif problems in life also

Managed to pull myself together with help of friends

Got a new job starting in a week

Just wanted to say to anyone in a similar situation - push on - you don't know what's round the corner

I'd proper given up on life

But going to go try one more time

Try my hardest

Hope all you people have a second third or fourth chance

All people need is a break

Big love to you all

Gx

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maríasp, Regrets, Cathy Ames and 2 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
I worked at a place once where a 17 year old girl was getting laid off. She was very upset and when I told her not to worry she would be able to get a better job with benefits in a week, she thought I was being very unsympathetic. A few weeks later she stopped by to visit friends and defiantly told me that it took her two weeks. She had to smile.

It is hard to keep a balanced perspective when it feels like you are on a sinking ship. Your words of encouragement can be just the thing to help someone from succumbing to the despair of a desperate situation.

Reactions: Burner1234
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
I worked at a place once where a 17 year old girl was getting laid off. She was very upset and when I told her not to worry she would be able to get a better job with benefits in a week, she thought I was being very unsympathetic. A few weeks later she stopped by to visit friends and defiantly told me that it took her two weeks. She had to smile.

It is hard to keep a balanced perspective when it feels like you are on a sinking ship. Your words of encouragement can be just the thing to help someone from succumbing to the despair of a desperate situation.

Thanks for that compliment and insight

It's so sad when a young person feels so bad ... teenage years are so heightened with transitions from child to adult, a thousand extra chemicals in your system making you grow and double confused - even the hot kids had issues in my day at school - this is 1980-90 era - so shows you not being hot - which was a massive obsession back then - and got ridiculous now despite the fact that most super goodlooking people are messed up

I'm average and old - better looking than when I was a kid - reasonableness nowt special

All the girls I fancied at school looks have faded

Looks mean shit

Personality lasts

Most
If we can do anything in life - it's to help each over

I don't believe in learning to love yourself - bullshit - learn to love others, family if you have it, I don't, friends, not got them push hard and make yourself - I was totally introverted until 19 but had so many things in my head. By 21 I was life and soul of the party - but the pulled it back

Still got people from putting myself out - talking on their stuff my stuff

Doesn't make it go away

Maybe makes it better

Last edited:
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
Big love to all here

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Been in a fucking horrible place since end of May - hence coming here

Was seconds away from jumping from Beachy but didn't - guilt stopped me

Lost my job and massif problems in life also

Managed to pull myself together with help of friends

Got a new job starting in a week

Just wanted to say to anyone in a similar situation - push on - you don't know what's round the corner

I'd proper given up on life

But going to go try one more time

Try my hardest

Hope all you people have a second third or fourth chance

All people need is a break

Big love to you all

Gx

Congrats on the job!

Hmm... But don't try your hardest. You'll burn out crippled physically... into suicidal depression.

Try a reasonable amount doing your best-ish at the time to save energy for hobbies & have some reserves for unexpected stuff.