B

Byebyeworld

Jul 4, 2020
I have chosen to ligature with Socks as it's the best I've got at how I can i make sure its work's

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
For hanging? I am pretty unsure about using socks, but it may work. I'd recommend testing the setup by pulling on it with all your weight somewhat vigorously. If it holds you are fine.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
You can make a lig almost out of anything. Tearing items of clothing is a common one on psych wards. Probably better than socks

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You can make a lig almost out of anything. Tearing items of clothing is a common one on psych wards. Probably better than socks
to add to this, I hear bed sheets work well if you are improvising

Reactions: EGR92
E

e_tries

Jul 24, 2020
On the psych ward I tried using, bed sheets (not great), pillow cases (twisted and tied together) (worked a little better), socks didnt do much for me, trousers worked the best I think apart from plastic gloves which I got from the clinic :/ but I'm still here so non were perfect for me

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
On the psych ward I tried using, bed sheets (not great), pillow cases (twisted and tied together) (worked a little better), socks didnt do much for me, trousers worked the best I think apart from plastic gloves which I got from the clinic :/ but I'm still here so non were perfect for me
Sorry to be nosy. Is it because you got saved by someone or because you couldn't close off your carotids?