• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
I have been struggling with partial suspension for a long time and have found that it is extremely difficult because of the survival instinct(I don't have access to alcohol) I am experimenting with ligature strangulation and have discovered that it is easier than partial.
Take a very thin rope that should not be smooth like a computer cord but rough and braided like a jute or cotton rope. Don't use nylon rope. I have a thin rope(diameter around 3mm) made of cotton. Now place a piece of cloth around the neck for padding otherwise it hurts 'cause the rope is rough and braided. But this cloth should not be very thick. A handkerchief will do. Then make a simple loop (no slipknot, no hangman's noose, no compliacted knots like these) just a simple loop out of the thin rope. Place it around the neck. The first knot will be tied in the front and above the Adam's apple. How much above? That you can experiment yourself and find the right height. The loop should be placed such that it is on the hairline in the back. Now tighten the knot as hard as you can with all your strength. It will hurt but unconsciousness is swift. Then use the free ends of the loop after tying the knot in the front to make another loop around the neck and tightly bind another knot in the back along the hairline. Use the free ends again to make another loop around the neck, this should be below the adam's apple and don't tighten this third knot very much. The first two knots(very tight) above the adam's apple, one in front and one in the back, block the carotids. This causes these arteries to bulge out a little below the adam's apple. Thats why the third knot below the adam's apple doesn't need to be very tight. Also tightening it a lot will lead to difficulty in breathing. Make all the three knots within 5 seconds. Speed of constriction matters a lot. And do all of this in a sitting position with your back straight and look a little upwards not directly in the front. Looking a little upwards shifts the muscles on the lateral sides of the neck and the carotid sinus bulges out a little. The pressure is maximum at the point opposite to the knot. Thats why the first knot is tied at front( very tighlty) and the second knot at the back along the hairline. The place where the knot is tightened recieves a bit less pressure. This combination of the first two knots ensures two things - You are able to breathe because of the mechanics of the double knots and there is maximum pressure on the carotid quandrangle. I was almost completely unconscious after around 6-7 seconds. I aborted 'cause I wasn't home alone during the experiment. But it works. You can do this on a couch. And I have found this easier than partial suspension. It is easier to overcome the survival instinct in this method and is less scary than partial.
Suggestions are invited.

Reactions: Life is pointless, usernameNotFound, Minudah and 6 others
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Hyperventilating before it will be very helpful. Just bend forward and breathe as fast and as deeply as you can for around 40 seconds. Then sit up straight and follow what I wrote above.

Don't eat much and drink a very small amount of water on the day before you attempt. This will make sure that the salivery glands don't produce a lot of saliva and thus you won't have that strong urge to swallow which is a big problem in all methods involving carotid constriction.

Reactions: Life is pointless, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Philip
Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
This sounds like it'll fucking hurt. Jesus

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
If you pad your neck properly it doesn't hurt much. And its quicker than partial in achieving unconsciousness because of the mechanics of all these knots. Its more targeted at the carotids than partial.

Reactions: ForestLove and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
If you pad your neck properly it doesn't hurt much. And its quicker than partial in achieving unconsciousness because of the mechanics of all these knots. Its more targeted at the carotids than partial.

Im too much of a chicken to tie my neck :(

Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Well everyone has one's own fears. You fear tying something around the neck while I fear losing control of my body while I am standing.

Reactions: Life is pointless, Minudah, ForestLove and 2 others
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
I read it in an autopsy report I found while googling about ligature strangulation that a man in his fifties did this and he tied the ligature around his neck 35 circumferences !

Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
Well everyone has one's own fears. You fear tying something around the neck while I fear losing control of my body while I am standing.

I mean if someone else did it to me then itd be better

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Miss clefable
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Yes if someone else could it for me I'd be elated with joy even when I know I am gonna die. I can very easily make myself go unconscious painlessly using my fingers. But alas, you lose control over all voluntary actions in this method so you can't do it with your hand. If only someone could do it for me!

Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
Yes if someone else could it for me I'd be elated with joy even when I know I am gonna die. I can very easily make myself go unconscious painlessly using my fingers. But alas, you lose control over all voluntary actions in this method so you can't do it with your hand. If only someone could do it for me!

Eh, if only I knew a cold blooded hitman. Maybe I'll start looking in the seedy dive bars around town..

Reactions: Ybother, Philip, Retched and 1 other person
Prime

Prime

A Nihilist
Oct 25, 2018
Well that multiple circumferences idea isn't that bad if you pad properly. That guy did it so it must work. Um thinking of the agony involved though.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
The "simple knot" .... like just if you tie a shoe or such? Do you have a picture of the rope with knots tied?
Sorry- I have tried to do the partial suspension and for what ever reason I am fucking it up and not passing out at all when I practice. So if you have any pics of this method that would be great.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Eh, if only I knew a cold blooded hitman. Maybe I'll start looking in the seedy dive bars around town..
When you find one, send them my way...

Reactions: Philip
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
How do you know where to put the bottom knot if you don't have an Adam's apple?

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
How do you know where to put the bottom knot if you don't have an Adam's apple?
probably just find the middle of your neck and tie above that.

Reactions: Minudah
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
I have been struggling with partial suspension for a long time and have found that it is extremely difficult because of the survival instinct(I don't have access to alcohol) I am experimenting with ligature strangulation and have discovered that it is easier than partial.
Take a very thin rope that should not be smooth like a computer cord but rough and braided like a jute or cotton rope. Don't use nylon rope. I have a thin rope(diameter around 3mm) made of cotton. Now place a piece of cloth around the neck for padding otherwise it hurts 'cause the rope is rough and braided. But this cloth should not be very thick. A handkerchief will do. Then make a simple loop (no slipknot, no hangman's noose, no compliacted knots like these) just a simple loop out of the thin rope. Place it around the neck. The first knot will be tied in the front and above the Adam's apple. How much above? That you can experiment yourself and find the right height. The loop should be placed such that it is on the hairline in the back. Now tighten the knot as hard as you can with all your strength. It will hurt but unconsciousness is swift. Then use the free ends of the loop after tying the knot in the front to make another loop around the neck and tightly bind another knot in the back along the hairline. Use the free ends again to make another loop around the neck, this should be below the adam's apple and don't tighten this third knot very much. The first two knots(very tight) above the adam's apple, one in front and one in the back, block the carotids. This causes these arteries to bulge out a little below the adam's apple. Thats why the third knot below the adam's apple doesn't need to be very tight. Also tightening it a lot will lead to difficulty in breathing. Make all the three knots within 5 seconds. Speed of constriction matters a lot. And do all of this in a sitting position with your back straight and look a little upwards not directly in the front. Looking a little upwards shifts the muscles on the lateral sides of the neck and the carotid sinus bulges out a little. The pressure is maximum at the point opposite to the knot. Thats why the first knot is tied at front( very tighlty) and the second knot at the back along the hairline. The place where the knot is tightened recieves a bit less pressure. This combination of the first two knots ensures two things - You are able to breathe because of the mechanics of the double knots and there is maximum pressure on the carotid quandrangle. I was almost completely unconscious after around 6-7 seconds. I aborted 'cause I wasn't home alone during the experiment. But it works. You can do this on a couch. And I have found this easier than partial suspension. It is easier to overcome the survival instinct in this method and is less scary than partial.
Suggestions are invited.
Would someone be able to summarize (possibly with pictures) the quoted / first post?

Thanks.