• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitiumVitae

ExitiumVitae

Dec 14, 2021
Hello internet!
Has anyone ever placed a ligature point that wasn't there before for the purpose of hanging or planning to? Like hooks, handles, bars or anything else you can hang from.

My original plan was to hang myself from the fitting of the radiator. It's strong, but I feel like the higher I am the more reliable the method will be. So I would like to install or put something in my room so I can hang higher.

Please share your experience or plans! I would love to hear it.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and Solar1703
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Maybe a pull-up bar it's designed to hold weight of huge hunks so it's full proof, search it up on Amazon and find the one you want, if that doesn't work you could try The forest, or build a gallows; https://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Gallows

Reactions: ExitiumVitae and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I gonna use doorway pull bar

Reactions: Life is overrated, °Celsuis_Caesar and ExitiumVitae
bloodfallsfirst

bloodfallsfirst

Nov 2, 2021
The only place I could put a pull-up bar faces the hallway: I've been searching my room desperately for a point, but the closet railing and curtain rod are way too weak. Am I screwed?