WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I saw an article in French in which it was said that the lifespan at the end of the 21st century could reach 200 years according to certain scientists and in view of advanced biotechnology. This is a nightmare for suicidal people but fortunately i dont think we will have the obligation to extend or lifespan at a certain point, however it is sure that advances in medecine will lenghten our life whether we want it or not.
As a person who do not want to ctb because of family and the suffering wich go with the available methods, why not doing the opposite of what science is trying to do, and so doing the necessary to reduce lifespan?
Unfortunately, i do not have a lot of Idea on how to do it except smoking. It can sound tremendeous, but if you have some ideas on how to reduce lifespan feel free to share, even in DM if you do not want to share this in public.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Don't believe it for a minute.
And why would you want to live that long
Our bodies inevitably break down and our quality of life decreases, reaching that age sounds like torture.

Reactions: delayedcactus, Life interrupted and pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 65988

If it ever happens to be the case that people can live anywhere near that long, it'll probably be the rich and powerful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so hellish suffering in this existence for 200 years, I could never get why anyone would desire that, I believe the less time spent trapped here the better, I see no value to this futile and unnecessary existence, it was a mistake in the first place.

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
As for human lifespan equaling 200 years, Genesis 6:3. As for lifespan lowering activities; smoke, drink, enjoy sunlight and processed foods, and visit Radioactive places. Learn not to follow good health tips.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I would like that they reduce life expectancy to less than 50 , that is enough.

Reactions: delayedcactus and Life interrupted