WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life is just one big con, a massive cosmic existential ripoff.
We are thrust into this world through the horror of childbirth and eventually forced to endure schools in order to be trained and brainwashed for a lifetime of wage-slavery.
Our childhood innocence is stolen as we are forced to endure shitty parents, teachers, and school bullies.
By the time we leave school we are damaged by the behaviours of toxic people.
The cycle continues as we enter the workplace.
We are expected to buy a house, marry and breed, and buy lots of shit we don't really need.
By the time we are in our forties, our children either hate us or have left home, and we are probably divorced by now.
We will probably have stress related illness through work and family problems, and by now be entering a mid life crisis.
On and on it goes, chasing happiness yet never achieving it until one day you end up in an old folks home, or just simply drop dead after a lifetime of struggling to achieve happiness, when in reality all you were ever doing was chasing a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity, tiger b, redeyepiranha and 3 others
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Yep. But I prefer to say that life is an insignificant, malignantly useless mistake. Because the word "cosmic" gives life a scale that life does not have. No one's life matters. We're all trash. I am walking on the surface of the planet - under my feet there is either soil or ancient sedimentary rocks. Every day we walk through the blood, bones, pain and despair of billions and billions of murdered living beings that have been laid aside for billions of years.

Reactions: BrainShower, Skathon, redeyepiranha and 1 other person
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I'm too broke to try alternatives. I seriously might mentally improve if I could live far away from people. I've lived in major cities my entire life no wonder I am so screwed up. I basically have had to endure a human zoo all of my existence.

If I had enough money to stay away from people. Have pets I really MIGHT be okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: noSuffering and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I see it as a curse to exist. It's cruel to create unnecessary suffering and problems by forcing life here, I don't see any value in having the ability to exist as a conscious being destined to decay and die anyway, no matter what I'd see it as preferable to cease existing.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is worse than that. Just being a body with its needs that manipulate your entire existence is already a pointless hell. All the constructs that humans made and you mentioned came from the programmed brain. All your needs are brain spawns. Brain is like a projector reflecting things on its own and we are forced to watch the slideshow until it shuts down. That is our existence. Eff that.

• Love
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
I'm too broke to try alternatives. I seriously might mentally improve if I could live far away from people. I've lived in major cities my entire life no wonder I am so screwed up. I basically have had to endure a human zoo all of my existence.

If I had enough money to stay away from people. Have pets I really MIGHT be okay.
There is no money outside the big cities. To live in nature, you either need to be a millionaire who has retired and bought an estate and kilometers of land in a quiet forest with millions in a bank account to support. Or, to live in nature, you need to be poor and walk through the woods and mountains with a backpack and a tent, eat what people serve and hitchhike - this is a constant despair of survival, poverty and forced communication with those with whom you would not want to communicate, and total , total despair at how much the equipment costs. A raccoon🤬 chewing through a tent can cause a stroke, because the loan for the tent still needs to be repaid for a year(!). This is not an idyllic life in nature at all. Trust me 🥺

IMG 20221022 082724

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and tiger b
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There is no money outside the big cities. To live in nature, you either need to be a millionaire who has retired and bought an estate and kilometers of land in a quiet forest with millions in a bank account to support. Or, to live in nature, you need to be poor and walk through the woods and mountains with a backpack and a tent, eat what people serve and hitchhike - this is a constant despair of survival, poverty and forced communication with those with whom you would not want to communicate, and total , total despair at how much the equipment costs. This is not an idyllic life in nature at all. Trust me 🥺

View attachment 124336
Yeah, it's brutal.
I spent two weeks wildcamping in the cairngorms one summer.
Being eaten alive by bugs and having to wash in streams.
The sceneries nice and it's quiet, but that's all it's good for really.

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Yeah, it's brutal.
I spent two weeks wildcamping in the cairngorms one summer.
Being eaten alive by bugs and having to wash in streams.
The sceneries nice and it's quiet, but that's all it's good for really.
I Googled where cairngorms is. Can you show a photo from there?
In my experience, insects are terrible (have you ever been bitten by a scolopendra? twice in half an hour) but the worst insects don't come close to the stress of constantly not having enough money.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
In my experience, insects are terrible (have you ever been bitten by a scolopendra? twice in half an hour) but the worst insects don't come close to the stress of

In my experience, insects are terrible (have you ever been bitten by a scolopendra? twice in half an hour) but the worst insects don't come close to the stress of constantly not having enough money.
I got bitten relentlessly by the Scottish Highland midges.
I'm sick of money too, ( or should I say lack of money ).
The scolopendra bite must have been horrifying.

Attachments

• mountains-8210439_1280.jpg
    mountains-8210439_1280.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 0
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
The scolopendra bite must have been horrifying.
instead of a thousand words

8ef8694f2ddc56d42944869d4021c2e8
the Scottish Highland
Your photo is so beautiful - no life, no life, no life until the horizon. It could be another planet.

I think that the first people who came from Africa to ancient Scotland saw this landscape and decided:
- wow, what a nice place to live. We'll stay here to live.
They were big pessimists. I like the ancient Scots.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE