Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
looking at the shit I've been through, the anxiety of what I potentially can go though, and this stupid dark cloud of despair that follows above me, I often wonder: what the fuck am I here for? What the fuck are any of us here for? Why go through so much in life just to die? We work hard just to die, it's pretty pointless to me. These past couple of years have had me feeling like I wasn't cut out for life and it's burdens. It really sucks not having a choice, you're just born out of nowhere and expected to participate. I hate that with all my being.

Some people are lucky; Some people are not.
The more you learn about this world and society, the more you will realize that Life is random (chances), and yes, Life is not fair. Reality is depressing.

Most people who still always keep saying that "if you work hard, you will be successful!" are naive, ignorant, and simple-minded typical "optimistic/positive/happy-go-lucky" people you always see everywhere. And even for those people who realized it and therefore said that what's important is to "work smart", it also usually often means to be sly, cunning, opportunistic bastards who are too often selfish, pricks, ruthless, cold, heartless, and only care about certain shallow things like money, profits, power, position. And sadly often for the vain reasons.

There are often far too many challenges, obstacles, and also bad people who lurk just around the dark corners to eat you up, use you, trick you, manipulate you, etc etc you just name it. That's why usually the truly good people, and the genuinely smart, wise, and idealistic, visionary type of people who have truly great and noble ideas for the progress of the world are often crushed, and losing out to the selfish, vain bastards and pricks of the world and society that I've just mentioned above. No wonder there are many stressful, sad, depressed, and suicidal people all around the world/planet.

This world is a shithole. Humanity is sadly not that great. Life is often disappointing. Society is sick. Existence is (mostly) just a meaningless, stupid, and pointless pain and sufferings until you die.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmejoindeath, R_N, Gonnerr and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existence as being something so undesirable in every way possible, I see existence and the human species as just being a horrific and tragic mistake. To me existence is just meaningless suffering, it's a process of pointlessly waiting around to die that is so harmful and just causes harm as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything.
I will always see it as preferable to permanently cease existing than to suffer in this existence that there was never a need for in the first place.

Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid and Darkover
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
looking at the shit I've been through, the anxiety of what I potentially can go though, and this stupid dark cloud of despair that follows above me, I often wonder: what the fuck am I here for? What the fuck are any of us here for? Why go through so much in life just to die? We work hard just to die, it's pretty pointless to me. These past couple of years have had me feeling like I wasn't cut out for life and it's burdens. It really sucks not having a choice, you're just born out of nowhere and expected to participate. I hate that with all my being.

Some people are lucky; Some people are not.
The more you learn about this world and society, the more you will realize that Life is random (chances), and yes, Life is not fair. Reality is depressing.

Most people who still always keep saying that "if you work hard, you will be successful!" are naive, ignorant, and simple-minded typical "optimistic/positive/happy-go-lucky" people you always see everywhere. And even for those people who realized it and therefore said that what's important is to "work smart", it also usually often means to be sly, cunning, opportunistic bastards who are too often selfish, pricks, ruthless, cold, heartless, and only care about certain shallow things like money, profits, power, position. And sadly often for the vain reasons.

There are often far too many challenges, obstacles, and also bad people who lurk just around the dark corners to eat you up, use you, trick you, manipulate you, etc etc you just name it. That's why usually the truly good people, and the genuinely smart, wise, and idealistic, visionary type of people who have truly great and noble ideas for the progress of the world are often crushed, and losing out to the selfish, vain bastards and pricks of the world and society that I've just mentioned above. No wonder there are many stressful, sad, depressed, and suicidal people all around the world/planet.

This world is a shithole. Humanity is sadly not that great. Life is often disappointing. Society is sick. Existence is (mostly) just a meaningless, stupid, and pointless pain and sufferings until you die.
It literally is, and the thing I hate the most is that there's no point to it. Like there's no point for us to have to live on this hellish planet and endure pain and suffering. There's no point in having to work for a living for 50+ years if you'll die eventually anyways. There's no point or purpose in existence either. Life is just a meaningless and pointless struggle. It's like a game and there's no reason why the game should even exist.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Darkover, R_N and 1 other person